(单词翻译:单击)
What is your trouble?
你怎么了?
I can't catch my breath.
我呼吸困难 。
Do you ever have palpitations?
你有心悸的症状吗?
Yes, occasionally.
有,偶尔 。
Are you ever aware of your heart beating fast?
你有没有发觉过你的心跳很快?
Yes, my heart beat fast when I do heavy work.
有过,我工作任务重时就会心跳加快 。
Do you have any chest discomfort?
你有过胸口不适吗?
Sometimes I have chest pain. It's rather uncomfortable.
有时候会胸口疼 。很不舒服 。
Does the discomfort appear to be brought on by anything in particular?Does the chest discomfort, for instance, occur more commonly when you sit in the chair or when you walk?
这种不适是因为某种特殊原因吗?比如说,胸口不适是在你在椅子上坐着时明显还是走路的时候明显?
Er, basically, it appears after a long walk.
呃,通常是在长时间走路后出现 。
When you do have your chest pain, do you notice that it is accompanied by anything else?
你有没有注意到你胸口疼时还有其他症状同时出现?
I feel a little out of breath, but not every time.
我会感到有点呼吸困难,但并不是每次都这样 。
Does position make any difference to your chest pain?
你的姿势会对胸口疼痛有什么影响吗?
No, I haven't noticed yet.
我没有注意到 。
You should have further examination.I will ask for more information after the examination.
你应该进行进一步检查 。检查后我再询问更多的信息 。
All right.
好的 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)