(单词翻译:单击)
Anything?
有收获吗?
Just for the record, I will pump my fist in the air and scream, "Yes!" if I get in.
我声明一下,如果我成功入侵,我会挥拳大喊一声"耶"。
You know, you can just say this isn't working. This isn't working.
你可以直说这招不管用的。这招不管用。
All right, there has to be some other way we can find out where he's keeping this device.
好吧,肯定还有别的办法能让我们找到他把装置藏在哪里了。
Unless I can waltz up to Merlyn's mainframe and plug in my tablet directly,
除非我能潜入梅林的主机,直接把我的平板电脑插进去,
there's no way of getting that location.
但这根本不可能办到
Then we waltz. Excuse me?
我们溜进去。你说什么?
You need direct access to the mainframe. So we get you direct access to the mainframe.
你需要直接进入主机。我们就让你直接进入主机。
And we figure out where the device is being kept.
然后找出装置被藏在哪里
Oliver...I did mention that the mainframe is located inside Merlyn Gobal Group's main headquarters, on the 25th floor?
奥利弗...我说过主机在梅林环球集团的总部,25楼吧?
It's only accessible through a restricted access elevator.
只有一部授权电梯才能上到那儿。
I know. We're going to have to break in.
我知道。我们必须要闯进去。