绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第309期:罗通反袭击
日期:2017-07-25 14:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Trap one, this is Harbinger.
诱捕1队,这里是先头人员
Wait for Lawton to enter and make contact. Then we'll take him down.
等罗通进去接头,我们把他拿下。
Damn it, Oliver...
该死,奥利弗...
Just until this CNRI mess dies down.
等法律援助协会的风波平息后
And if it doesn't, two best things about China... wontons and no extradition treaty.
如果没有搞定,去中国的好处是吃馄饨而且不用引渡条款
Hey, hey, I thought I was paying you extra not to stop at the reds.
嘿,我想我有花钱让你不要停红灯
Trap one, possible target acquisition. Get ready.
诱捕1队,可疑目标出现。准备好。
Stand down. Maybe Lawton didn't take the bait after all.
退下。可能罗通没有上钩
We're blown! Take cover! Lyla!
我们已经暴露,快掩护!莱拉!

绿箭侠第一季

On your knees. On your knees. Hands behind your head.
跪下,跪下,把手放在头后面
I saw you coming a mile away. Thanks for tipping me off.
隔1英里远我就看到你过来了。多谢替我转移视线。
I'll kill you for what you did to Andy.
我要杀了你,为安迪报仇
I'd be pulling these triggers right now, except there's nobody paying me.
要不是因为没人付钱,我现在就杀了你
There's space for you right here, right next to your brother.
这儿给你留着位置,就在你哥哥旁边
You'd do best to remember that.
你最好记住了。

分享到
重点单词
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵
  • acquisitionn. 获得,所获之物
  • harbingern. 先驱,预兆
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • treatyn. 条约,协定
  • extraditionn. 引渡;亡命者送还本国