绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第82期:波提纳尔
日期:2015-07-13 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Technically I did get here
其实我比这个人
like 10 seconds before this guy.
早到了差不多十秒
Keep the change.
零钱不用找了
So, Tommy, what brings you by so late?
汤米,你这么晚来有何要事
Well, I assumed, rightly,
我猜得很对
that you would be at home working tonight,
你今晚会在家工作
and I also assumed that you might be hungry.
而且我猜你可能饿了
Also rightly.
也猜对了

绿箭侠第一季

I don't know.
这可不一定
This is a mushroom and olive pizza from Mario's.
这是马里奥店的蘑菇橄榄披萨
That is damn good pie.
这款披萨很美味
All right, what do you have to offer?
好吧,你带了什么
Spicy tuna on crispy rice from Toro's.
托罗店的脆米香辣金枪鱼寿司
Ohh. Damn you, Merlyn.
真可恨,默林
I hope sushi was all you had in mind.
希望你只是来送寿司的
Uh, actually, there was something that I wanted to ask you.
其实,我想问你点事情
And what's that?
问什么
Will you go out with me?
你愿意和我出去吃饭吗
Like on a date.
像,约会那种
You brought me dinner to ask me to dinner?
你给我带寿司,却又请我出去吃
Well, I also did throw you a really big charity gala.
我还帮你举办了大型慈善活动
See, I thought you threw it
我以为你是为了
for the hundreds of people it would benefit.
能够获益的那几百人而举办的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hundreds of people.
没错,为了那几百人
Plus one more.
再加上你
Tommy. Laurel, I get it.
汤米,劳蕾尔,我明白了
Ok, this is all happening for us in the wrong order.
咱们发展的顺序完全错了
You know, first we're friends for many years,
开始我们做了多年好友
and then briefly we are friends with benefits,
然后短暂地做了炮友
extremely excellent benefits.
异常愉悦的经历
And now I am just hoping that we can be two people
现在我只希望我们能两个人
sitting at the same restaurant at the same table
同时坐在同家餐厅的
at the same time.
一张桌子前
See, when I say it like that,
我这么说的时候
it doesn't sound so scary, does it?
听起来不可怕,对吗
Oliver, your mom was nearly killed.
奥利弗,你母亲差点被杀
I think you can take a day off from training.
我觉得你可以休息一天别训练了
My mother wasn't the target.
我母亲不是目标
This man was. Paul Copani.
这个人才是,保罗?科帕尼
He was trying to close a deal with her when they were shot at.
被枪击时,他正要和她达成一项交易
Copani works for Bertinelli Construction
科帕尼为波提纳尔建筑
and Frank Bertinelli.
和弗兰克·波提纳尔工作
The mob boss?
黑手党老大
I did some digging.
我做了些调查
Copani isn't the first member
科帕尼不是波提纳尔组织里
of Bertinelli's crew who's been hit.
第一个遭到袭击的成员
You did some digging?
你做了些调查
Bertinelli has a lot of enemies.
波提纳尔树敌众多
The best way to figure out who's trying to target his organization
找出针对他组织的幕后黑手的最好方法
is to get inside of it.
就是打入组织内部
So let me get this right, Oliver.
让我来理理,奥利弗
Your mother's shot at, nearly killed,
你母亲被枪击,差点被杀
and the way you process this emotionally
而你感性的处理方法
is by going undercover with the mob.
是去黑手党做卧底
I'm not trying to process anything emotionally.
我没想感性地处理任何事
Yeah, well, maybe that's your problem, man.
也许那就是你的问题,老兄
You ever thought about just being there for your family?
你有没有想过就陪在你家人身边
I tried that today with Thea.
我今天尝试了去陪西娅
She told me I wasn't being honest with her,
她说我对她有所隐瞒
and she's right.
她是对的
I can't very well explain to her
我没法跟她解释清楚
that I left our mother alone and bleeding on the pavement
我把母亲一人留在街上,任其受伤流血
because I'm fast enough to almost run down the attacker.
是因为我能急速奔跑,几乎抓住袭击者
But what I can do is protect my family.
但是我能做的,是保护我的家人
And, Diggle, when I found out who this guy is,
狄格尔,一旦我找出这人是谁
he's a dead man.
他死定了

分享到