绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:再次见面
日期:2016-11-28 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Speedy? Oh, we’re in here. Look who's back.
飞毛腿?我们在这。看看谁回来了
She was just telling me about your guys' first date-- at Russo's.
她在跟我说你们在鲁索的第一次约会
Hello, Oliver.
你好啊,奥利弗
Oh, Ollie, I kind of have this pseudo friend that's looking for a job.
奥利,我有个称不上朋友的人在找工作
I was wondering if the club's still hiring?
俱乐部还在招人吗
Yes. Of course. Talk to Tommy.
当然,去找汤米吧
As a matter of fact, you can go upstairs and call Tommy, right now.
你现在就可以上楼打电话给他了
Great. You rock.
好的,你真赞

绿箭侠第一季

Where you been?
你去哪了
Barcelona. Monaco, Budapest. I just needed to forget who I was. And how much I missed you.
巴塞罗那,摩纳哥,布达佩斯。我想忘了自己是谁,想忘了你
Do you mean like you missed Gus Sabatoni?
你是想念格斯·萨巴托尼了吧
I thought you were done with your father's organization, Helena.
我以为你和你父亲的组织已经了断了,海伦娜
Because he's serving consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights prison. You got your revenge.
他已被判在铁拳监狱终身监禁了。你复仇目的达到了
He just cut a deal with to testify against the Justice Department the East Coast family.
他跟司法部达成协议,去指证东海岸的家族
In 48 hours, Witness Protection a new life, and he'll be off will give him a new name, the grid forever-- untraceable!
两天后,证人保护组织会给他一个新名字,一个新生活。他就永远逃离法网无迹可寻了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉
My father doesn't deserve a second chance-- a second life.
我父亲不该有第二次机会,第二次生命
And I can't. I can't take on a phalanx of U.S. marshals. Not without help.
我一个人对付不了这么多警察。在没有帮助的情况下
No. It's murder. It's not justice.
不行。这是谋杀,不是伸张正义
Oh, there you are. I have a question about your opening tonight. Hello.
你在这啊,今晚的开张我有个问题。你好
Oliver, who's your friend?
奥利弗,这是你哪个朋友
Oh! Mom, this is Helena. Helena, this is my mother.
噢,妈妈,这是海伦娜。海伦娜,这是我妈
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Helena was just leaving. Yes. I have a family engagement.
海伦娜正准备走。嗯,我要去家庭聚会了
Excuse us for a minute. Of course.
我等会过来。好的
I guess I will just have to be more persuasive. Fortunately... You have a family, too.
我想我能说服你。毕竟你也有家庭

分享到