绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第230期:抢救梅林先生
日期:2016-10-27 15:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Ok. Ready? Do it.
准备好了吗?开始吧
Hold his arm. Come on, come on, come on.
托住他的胳膊。加油,加油,加油
You're the Vigilante. Why? Later.
你是治安维持者。为什么?以后再说
He's still going to need medical attention to fully clean out his system, you understand?
他还需要住院治疗才能完全清除血液里的毒液,明白吗
Ok. Thank you. Tommy. I'm right here, Dad.
嗯。谢谢。汤米。我在这,爸
What did the Hood say to you?
帽衫男跟你说什么了
He didn't say anything.
什么都没说

绿箭侠第一季

You let a homicidal maniac talk you into a homemade blood transfusion instead of calling the paramedics?
你听信一个杀人狂进行现场输血,而不是呼叫医务人员
My father's life was at stake.
我父亲的生命危在旦夕
So first the Hood rescues you and Queen from those kidnappers, now he saves your old man.
帽衫男先是从绑匪手里救了你和奎恩,现在他又救了你父亲
But he's taking down every other one percenter out there.
但他又不遗余力地扳倒其他大人物
Is this guy a friend of yours, Merlyn?
难道说他是你的朋友,梅林?
I don't know who the hell he is.
我根本不认识他

分享到