(单词翻译:单击)
Place these around the launcher. Do it quickly. Their backup will be arriving any second.
把这些放在发射台周围。动作快,后援随时会到
We're 60 seconds out from the launcher.
还有1分钟抵达发射台
Set your final charges and we'll blow it.
放好后,就炸掉它
I think I have a better idea.
我有个更好的注意
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm taking the circuit board. Computers won't work without them, and neither will this. Leverage.
我在取电路板。没它电脑和发射台都无法运行。筹码
I'm sorry. I should have called.
抱歉,我应该先打电话的
No, it's-- it's ok. Come on in. Are you sure? Yeah, yeah. Thank you. I'm surprised, but I'm happy.
没事,请进。你确定吗?嗯。谢谢。我很惊讶,但很开心
Yeah? Yeah. Everything ok?
是吗?嗯。没事吧
I had a really rough night.
难熬的一晚啊
I just wasn't anticipating, with my work and the club, I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我没想到,我的工作,还有俱乐部。我觉得我让大家失望了
My family and Tommy and... You. I feel like I'm letting you down.
我家人,汤米,还有你。我觉得我让你失望了
You're being too hard on yourself. We both have demanding jobs.
你对自己太苛刻了,对工作要求很高
That's no excuse for hurting the people closest to you.
但也不能伤害你亲近的人
No, but when you believe in what you do, you find a way to make it work.
没错,但你坚信自己所做的事,你会想办法成功的
How? Well... The first thing you do is you find yourself someone you never have to apologize to.
怎么做?那...要做的第一件事,是找到一个永不须道歉的人