绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:尴尬的四个人
日期:2015-09-10 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, it's only been 30 minutes.
才等了30分钟而已
That's not too bad for an opening.
作为开场也不算太糟糕
If they don't seat us soon,
如果我们还轮不到座位
I'm going to write a horrible review online.
我要到网上去给他们差评
Let me see what I can do.
让我来试试
Hey. I'm loving the cavalli.
嗨,这件卡沃利你穿着真漂亮
Uh, look, I'm Tommy Merlyn.
看,我是汤米·默林
Is there any way that we can go to the head of the class?
有办法能让我们提前进去吗
Is there?
有预约吗
Let us know when our table's ready, ok?
有位置了通知我们,好吗

绿箭侠第一季

Maybe you can eat
不如你先吃点
some of those fancy peanuts from behind the bar.
吧台后面的花生什么的
Hey!

Hey, Oliver and someone.
嗨,奥利弗,这位是
Tommy, Laurel, this is Helena.
汤米,劳蕾尔,这是海伦娜
Nice to meet you.Pleasure.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Likewise.
我也是
You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Queen, your table is ready.
奎恩先生,你的桌子已经安排好了
When is our table gonna be ready?
我们的什么时候才能好
When it is.
轮到你们的时候
Why don't you both join us?
要不你们和我们一起吧
No, no, we're just gonna have a drink and
不必了吧,我们就随便喝一杯
We'd love to. Are you sure?
我们很乐意 你确定吗
I'm sure I'm hungry.
我确定我很饿了
That...

That'll be great. That sounds great.
这好极了,听上去不错
There you go.
去吧
I had forgotten that you filled your parents' pool with beer.
我差点忘了有次你把你爸妈的泳池灌满了啤酒
How many cases did that take?
用了多少箱啤酒来着
Roughly a thousand or so.
大约有一千箱吧
You know, his father was so pissed,
你知道吗,他爸爸气得要命
I thought he was actually going to drown you in it.
我以为他真的要把你淹进去
Yeah, well, death by beer,
是啊,被啤酒淹死
there's worse ways to go. Right, Helena?
也算不错的死法了,对吧,海伦娜
Well, there are no good ways to die.
没有什么好的死法
So, uh, how did you and Tommy meet?
你和汤米是怎么认识的
Actually, we've all known each other since
事实上,我们认识都是从...
We've all known each other forever.
我们从小就认识了
You 3 have a lot of history.
你们三个有很多故事啊
Sometimes a little too much.
有时觉得有点太多了
So, how's the night club coming along?
那么,你的夜店开得顺利啊
Slower than I expected it to. I've, uh, I've been busy.
比我想象的要慢一点,我最近挺忙的
Well, then you must be happy to have the extra help, then.
那你肯定希望有人能帮你吧
What do you mean? Laurel, I'm sure that Oliver
此话怎讲 劳蕾尔,我确信奥利弗
doesn't want to talk about work right know.
现在应该不想谈工作的事
You didn't ask him?
你没问过他
Ask me what?
问我什么
Tommy wanted...Tommy said that he was gonna talk to you
汤米想,汤米想和你谈谈
about working for you at your night club.
到你的夜店打工的事儿
Really?
真的吗
Sorry. I didn't think that you wanted
不好意思,我以为你不想
any responsibility at all.
要有任何责任
Oh, yeah, who'd believe that?
啊是啊,这种鬼话谁信啊
You've always wanted to get into business with Tommy.
你不是一直想要和汤米一起合伙吗
I mean, don't you remember when we went to Aspen
我是说,还记得我们那次去阿斯彭
and you wanted to open a ski lodge?
你们不是想要一起开家滑雪旅馆吗
The only thing that I remember from Aspen
那次去阿斯彭我唯一记得的
was your father being furious we shared a room with one bed.
就是你爸知道我们同床共枕以后暴跳如雷
Wait, um...
等等
So you two were together...
所以你们以前在一起过
and now you're dating his best friend?
然后你和他最好的朋友约会
Yeah, we're just prime for a reality show, aren't we?
是啊,我们就像是演真人秀,不是吗
Tommy, you working for me, that could be fun.
汤米,你来我这儿工作,肯定会很有意思
I don't feel so good. I'm gonna step outside.
我感觉不太好,我要出去透透气
I should probably go check on him.
我得去看看他
Helena, it was very nice to meet you.
海伦娜,很高兴认识你

分享到