绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第204期:偷包贼的信息
日期:2016-08-05 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Lance
兰斯
Sergeant, it's Detective Hall. I have an update on the Dodger case.
队长,我是豪尔警探,幕后者的案子有了新进展
A body was found in an art gallery shot point blank.
艺术馆发现一具被一枪致命的尸体
There were three other men there,
现场还有其他三人
all rendered unconscious by a highly focused electric current to the heart.
都因被高聚焦电流击中心脏而失去意识
Same M.O. as that guard at the museum.
博物馆的守卫也是如此
Got an ID on the vic?
查清受害者身份了吗
His name is Cass Derenick.
受害人名叫卡斯· 德瑞内克
Pause. Who's Cass Derenick?
暂停。卡斯· 德瑞内克是谁
Arrest, possession of stolen goods. Arrest, conspiracy.
曾因持有被盗物品被捕。曾因诈骗被捕
Conviction, attempted sale of stolen goods.
曾因倒卖被盗物品被提起诉讼
This guy's a fence. The Dodger's looking to unload the Sherwood Ruby.
这家伙是个买卖赃物的。幕后者要出手舍伍德红宝石
Which means he'll be in the market for a new fence. One he hasn't, you know...killed.
他肯定会再找黑市贩子的。找一个还没被杀的
So we find the fence and we find the Dodger.
找到那赃物贩子就能找到幕后者

绿箭侠第一季

Anyway, I saw online that you sell a chain wallet with an eight ball on the chain.
我从网上看到你卖带链子的钱包,链子上还有个八号球
I was wondering if you could give me a name of one of your customers if I gave you a description?
如果我给你外形的描述,你能记起这是你的哪位客户吗
Yeah, sure, you can call be back.
没问题,你可以给我回电话
Like every other used clothing and leather good store I've called today.
就像所有我呼叫过的二手服装店一样
What was that about?
怎么回事
What's up with the fancy fancy?
穿得这么帅要去干嘛啊
What? Oh, um, I have a date. Contrary to popular opinion, I do have a life.
我今天有个约会。我的生活才不像别人说的那样无趣呢
Then why do you seem so nervous?
你这么紧张干嘛
Is it obvious?
很明显吗
Just be your charming and brooding self. I mean, the girls seem to dig that.
做回那个魅力四射的你自己就好。万千女孩都会为你着迷的
This girl is different.
我今天约的这个女孩可与众不同
She knew me before the island, before I was...
我在海难之前就认识她了
That's CNRI. I've got to take this.
是创新联合会的电话,我必须得接
I'm working on a very important purse snatching case.
我这有个很重要的手包抢劫案
Yeah.
好吧
Hello? Yeah, he might have been wearing a red hoodie.
喂。他穿着件红色连帽衫
Kind of Abercrombie-looking. His face, not the hoodie.
有点阿贝克隆比的感觉。我是说他的脸,不是衣服
Really? You wouldn't happen to have his name? Thank you so much.
真的,你们真的记得他的名字吗?太感谢你了
Hey, Laurel. Does your dad still like arrest people?
嗨。劳瑞尔,你爸还喜欢抓罪犯吗
I found the dirt bag. His name is Roy Harper.
我查出那个抢包的混蛋是谁了。他叫罗伊·哈勃。

分享到