绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第281期:继续追踪
日期:2017-04-28 11:44

(单词翻译:单击)

All right. The person of color has successfully purchased your drugs.
好了。黑哥哥我弄来了你要的毒品。
For the record, I offered.
别忘了,我可自告奋勇过。
How will we know when the tracker is active?
追踪器何时会起效呢?
It already is. I'm getting a good signal off the monofilament strips we placed in the bills.
已经激活了,我们在钞票上植入的纤维已经在发信号了
Drug money's like a pigeon... it always finds its way home.
贩毒的钱就像鸽子,总能找到回家的路
We can follow the money all the way back to the Count. Ok. Keep tracking it.
追踪那些钱,我们就能找到伯爵。继续追踪
Well, what are you going to do with all the Vertigo you bought?
这些致幻剂你要怎么处理
Plan on having a party, Felicity?
办个派对呗,费利西蒂?
My only experience with drugs was an encounter with a pot brownie my freshman year... by mistake.
我仅有的涉毒经历是大一那年无意中吃了含大麻的巧克力蛋糕
Which could have been fun,except I'm allergic to nuts.
本来应该挺嗨的,可是我对坚果过敏

绿箭侠第一季

All right, head shot. Kills again, this time a U.S. senator. Where have you been tracking him?
头部中枪。又有人被杀,是个议员。在哪儿追踪到他的?
Not very far. I ran his Floyd Lawton alias through every conceivable law enforcement database.
不远处,我用他弗洛伊德·罗通那个化名,查了我能想到的所有法律类数据库
He's made a series of calls to an Alberto Garcia.
他给一个阿尔贝托·加西亚的人打过几次电话
According to NSA, Garcia's a reputed underworld talent scout. He books all the Deadshot's hits.
根据国家安全局的记载,加西亚是个不错的黑社会伯乐。死亡射手杀的人都是他决定的。
It's not much to go on, but... Yeah, but it's something, Felicity, thanks.
没查到更多,但...查到这些已经不错了,费利西蒂,谢谢。
Don't you think Oliver should know?
你觉得该告诉奥利弗吗
No, this is personal. Lawton is my problem to deal with.
不用,这是我的私事。罗通的事我自己来处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • vertigon. 眩晕
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • conceivableadj. 想得到的,可想像的,可能的
  • aliasn. 别名,化名 adv. 又被称为,另外地
  • senatorn. 参议员
  • reputedadj. 名誉好的,驰名的,有名气的 动词repute的
  • encountern. 意外的相见,遭遇 v. 遇到,偶然碰到,遭遇