(单词翻译:单击)
What's his problem?
他怎么了
What's yours? Excuse me?
你怎么了?什么意思?
I asked Felicity to get in touch with you. There was a hostage situation at the aquarium.
我让费利西蒂联系你。水族馆有人劫持人质
I'm sorry, I didn't get that message till it was over. Why?
抱歉,之后我才看到消息。怎么会
Because I was busy doing something else. Lawton.
我在处理别的事。罗通。
Oliver, you didn't end up needing me.
奥利弗,你最后并不需要我
You couldn't have known that.
你怎么会知道呢
In other words, find your brother's killer on your own time, right?
你不是自己去找杀你哥哥的凶手了吗
Vertigo's tearing this city apart, Diggle.
致幻剂在腐蚀这座城市,狄格。
So, yeah, maybe now's not the best time to indulge a personal vendetta.
没错,也许现在不是解决私人恩怨的最佳时机
You're actually gonna that you going after the stand there and tell me Count is not personal?
你现在敢跟我说,你去找伯爵不是私人恩怨吗?
Oliver, listen, I cannot read a book to my nephew without knowing that Lawton took his father from him.
奥利弗,听着,我读书给我侄子听的时候,还要想着是罗通夺走了他的父亲。
I can't move on with Carly, I can't move on with my life knowing that he's still out there.
我没法和卡莉在一起,没法前进,因为我知道他还逍遥法外。
I thought if anybody got that it'd be you.
我以为只有你会懂我。