(单词翻译:单击)
Where are you off to so early? You just got home.
你一大早要去哪儿啊,你才刚到家
The trouble with traveling overseas for a few weeks
几周海外旅行的后果是
is that a few weeks' worth of work is piling up on my desk.
几周的文件都堆在办公桌上等我处理
I just want to start digging my way out from underneath it.
我只是想早点处理完好松口气
Of course.
当然
What is it?
这是什么
We haven't spoken since you left.
从你离开后我们就没交谈过
Really spoken.
真正的交谈
I know.
我知道
Well, I can imagine finding out
我能理解当你得知
that I had Robert's yacht salvaged
我将罗伯特的游艇打捞上来
and that he was murdered,
发现他是被谋杀的
it was a lot for you to take in.
你一下子无法承受
Yes, it was.
是啊
I just don't want you to feel that you can't trust me anymore.
我只不想让你觉得我不再可信了
I wasn't lying to to hurt you,
我撒谎,并不是想伤害你
but to keep you safe.
而是保证你的安全
I haven't changed, Walter.
我并没有改变,沃尔特
I'm still the woman you fell in love with and married.
我还是那个你当初深爱并迎娶的女人
Do you see that?
你明白吗
Yeah. Of course I do.
是的,我当然明白
I just want us to agree
我只是希望我们
to be honest with one another, moving forward.
能够坦诚相待,向前看
Ok. Yes, of course.
当然
Walter.
沃尔特
Will you give me a lift to school?
你能送我去学校吗
I like to mix it up sometimes and actually be on time.
我有时喜欢搞点意外,准时到校
That would be my parental privilege.
那是我为人父的荣幸
Or, you know, you could just buy me a convertible
或者,你也可以给我买一辆敞篷车
and then we could avoid this.
以后就不麻烦你了
What, and miss out on all those
那不就没有和你
wonderful conversations we have in the car?
在车上交谈的美好时光了
I don't think so.
我可不想这样
I'm so sorry, Frank.
我很抱歉,弗兰克
The last thing you need is me crying on your shoulder all night.
我真不该在你肩膀上哭了一夜
I just can't believe that Nick is gone.
我只是不敢相信尼克就这样走了
Dina, look, you and Nicky,
迪娜,你和小尼克
you're like family to me, ok?
你们就像我的家人一样
And in my family,
在我家里
we take care of our own. Ok?
互相照顾是应该的
I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Nick was like a brother to me.
尼克就像我的哥哥一样
Hey now, come on.
好了,来
We'll talk to you soon. Ok.
我们稍后聊
I'm gonna find the son of a bitch who did this.
我一定要抓到杀害尼克的狗崽子
And on my life, I'm gonna make him pay.
我以我的生命立誓,我要他血债血偿
You know, that girl's always forgetting something.
她总是丢三落四的
Frank.
弗兰克
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
抱歉突然拜访
No, no, no, come on in. It's all right.
不不,进来,没关系
Come on in. Um...
快进来
Look, I know, I know we've been working on that construction deal,
我知道我们一直致力于那个建设项目
and I'm sorry for my dropping the ball.
很抱歉因为我而搁置了
We've had a death in the family.
家里最近有人去世了
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Thank you.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 谢谢
Actually, though, I'm not here to discuss business.
其实我今天不是来讨论生意上的事的
Oh. Ok.
噢,好吧
This is...
这...
This is one merger I won't stand in the way of.
我可不会阻碍你们两个谈恋爱
Excuse me, sweetie.
我先离开了,亲爱的
A father knows when he's not needed.
爸爸知道什么时候该走开