绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第300期:控诉拉斯马斯
日期:2017-06-28 13:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi. Did you get my voicemail? No.
嗨,收到我的语音信息了吗?没。
Things got a little crazy around here... back to back meetings... I am so sorry, rain check?
情况有点失控了,连着开了好几个会。真是抱歉,下次再一起吃饭吧
Sure. I could definitely catch up on some club paperwork. We're way behind since Tommy left.
没事。我正好夜店那边有好多文件要看。汤米一走,很多事就拖着了
I'm still shocked that he went to go work for Malcolm.
我还是很惊讶,他居然去帮马尔科姆了
You know,you were really understanding to let him take this opportunity.
你肯让他去,真是太善解人意了。
Tommy said you were cool with it.
汤米说你同意了
Why wouldn't I be? He's my friend. Like you.
何乐不为呢,他跟你一样,是我朋友
I'm sorry, are we early?
对不起。我们来早了吗
No, not at all. Uh, Oliver, this is Eric Moore and his wife, Nancy.
没,没有。奥利弗,这是埃里克·摩尔和他妻子南希。
I'm prepping them for a deposition for tomorrow.
我要帮他们准备明天的口供
And this must be your bodyguard?
这应该就是你们的保镖吧
This is our son, Taylor.
他是我们儿子泰勒。
Well, you are in very capable hands. It was nice to meet you.
她是很棒的律师。很高兴见到你们。

绿箭侠第一季

Eric, Nancy, I want to make sure that you guys are up for this.
埃里克,南希,你们确定准备好了吗
Edward Rasmus isn't known for playing with kid gloves, so this could get rough.
爱德华·拉斯马斯不好对付,前路困难重重啊
We invested our entire life savings with Rasmus and he stole it.
我们的毕生积蓄都投资给拉斯马斯,他却欺骗我们。
Our retirement. Taylor's college fund.
包括我们的退休金。泰勒上大学的钱。
He stole our future, Ms. Lance. We want it back.
他偷了我们的未来,兰斯小姐。我们想要回来。
Well, then let's go get it.
那好,就去要回来吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • depositionn. 沉积物,沉积作用,免职,[律]宣誓作证,证言
  • bodyguardn. 警卫员,保卫人员,保镖
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机