绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第349期:西娅潜入警局
日期:2017-11-17 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Help you with something?
需要帮忙吗?
Yes, um, I'm from CNRI and we're investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests.
是的,我是创新联合会的人,正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题。
So I'm going to need a copy of each file from every arrest in Starling City January, 2011 to the present.
我需要星城自2011年1月到现在所有被捕罪犯档案的副本。
It's almost 9:00 at night.
现在都快晚上九点了
Yeah, well, tell that to Judge Grell. He's the one who signed the court order. Wait here.
你去跟格瑞尔法官说吧。这张法院传令是他签署的。在这里等着。

绿箭侠第一季

I don't know, it seems like a bit of a leap.
不知道,看起来有点冒险。
Yeah, which is what you do when you got nothin'.
当你一无所知时就会这样
'cause all I know is the copycat, he torched every record down at Unidac.
据我所知,那个冒牌货把尤尼达克的所有记录都烧了。
And all we got are phone records. And they show that this Markov guy,
我们弄到的只有些电话账单。上面显示一个叫马尔科夫的人,
he made a couple of calls to an unclaimed line at Merlyn Global.
给梅林环球集团一个不明号码打了几个电话。
A couple of calls? Did I say reach? I misspoke. I meant leap.
几通电话?我刚才说电话了吗?我口误了。我想说的是冒险。
Just get someone down here from Meryln Global to answer a few questions under oath.
去梅林环球集团找个人来,让他先宣誓再回答问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • biasn. 偏见,斜纹 vt. 使偏心
  • oathn. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语