绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:回归城市
日期:2015-02-04 15:10

(单词翻译:单击)

The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu. It's mandarin for "Purgatory."
他们找到我的那座岛名为炼狱,汉语意为试炼地狱
I've been stranded here for 5 years.
我在此困居了五年。
I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.
每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。
For 5 years, I have had only one thought, one goal survive...survive and one day return home.
这五年里 我只有一个念头一个目标:活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家园。
The island held many dangers.
这座岛上危机四伏。
To live, I had to make myself more than what I was, to forge myself into a weapon.
为了生存,我不断突破自己,将自己打造成一柄利器。
I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked, but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city.
现在踏上归途的我已不是那个遇难的男孩,而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市带来正义的男人。
My name is Oliver Queen.
我是奥利弗·奎恩。
Oliver Queen is alive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着。
The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago.
这位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中国海被渔民发现。
5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed "The Queen's Gambit."
五年前的海难造成"金牌奎恩"号沉船,奎恩也因此失踪并被认定为已经死亡。
Queen was a regular tabloid presence and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.
奎恩曾是八卦小报红人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。
Shortly before his disappearance, he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.
就在他失踪前夕,他刚从被高度关注的酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中开脱出来。
Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen, who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.
奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩之子,遇难时罗伯特也在船上 现已正式确认其遇难身亡。
20% of his body is covered in scar tissue. Seconddegree burns on his back and arms.
他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖。背部和手臂均有二级烧伤
Xrays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.
X光片显示至少有12处骨折未完好愈合。
Has he said anything about what happened?
他提过发生的事吗?
No. He's barely said anything.
没有,他只字未提。
Moira, I'd like you to prepare yourself.
莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理准备。
The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.
眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了。
Oliver.
奥利弗。
Mom.
妈妈。
My beautiful boy.
我英俊的小伙子。
I've got it.
我来吧。
Your room is exactly as you left it.
你的屋子和你离开前一模一样。
I never had the heart to change a thing.
我一直不忍去动任何东西。
Oliver.
奥利弗。
It's damn good to see you.
再见到你真是太高兴了

分享到
重点单词
  • forgevt. 伪造,锻造 vi. 伪造,在铁匠铺工作 n. 锻
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • tissuen. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾
  • assaultn. 攻击,突袭 vt. 袭击,突袭
  • purgatoryn. 灵魂的净化,涤罪,炼狱 adj. 涤罪的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • disappearancen. 消失
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度