有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第20期:伦敦的新生活 (4)
日期:2013-05-23 11:16

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

I'm not clever like you,I said.

我不如你聪明,我说,

I can't remember all those words.

我总记不住全部的台词。

I forget who I am!I say the soldier's words,when I'm an Italian lord.

上了台又忘记自己演的角色!当我演意大利勋爵时我竟背出演士兵的台词。

I come on stage too late, or too soon.I stand in all the wrong places…

上台不是太迟就是太快,甚至会站错位置。

Will laughed.What are you going to do,then?

威尔笑道,那你打算怎么办?

Costumes,I said.And properties.

做戏装,我说,还有道具。

I had a talk with John Heminges,

我和约翰·海明谈过了,

and he said they need a new man to help with all the clothes and the other things.

他说剧团也正需要有个人能帮着安排戏装和其它事情。

Yes,Will said slowly.You'll be good at that.

那好吧,威尔慢慢地说道,你会干好的。

Now,I've got a fight on stage tomorrow,

对了,明天上台我要参加决斗,

and I have to die with lots of blood.

并且最后要失血过多而死。

How are you going to get me some blood?

你打算怎样弄到血呢?

莎翁经典

上天生下我们,是要把我们当作火炬,不是照亮自己,而是普照世界;因为我们的德行倘不能推及他人,那就等于没有一样。《一报还一报》

  

分享到