有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第5期:艾汶河畔的斯特拉福镇(2)
日期:2013-05-02 16:11

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

But Will was wrong.
但是威尔错了,
Farmer Nash wasn't at the market,
纳什先生并没去集市,
and a few minutes later we saw his angry red face above the wall on the far side of the field.
几分钟后我们看见果园那端墙头露出一张气得发红的脸。
Will and I ran like the wind and only stopped when we reached the river.
威尔和我见势撒腿就跑,
We sat down to eat our apples.
一口气跑到河边才坐下来吃苹果。
Will was fifteen,and lived in Henley Street,he told me.
威尔告诉我,他15岁,住在亨里街。
His father was John Shakespeare,and he had a sister,Joan,and two younger brothers,
家中有父亲约翰·莎士比亚,妹妹琼和两个弟弟,
Gilbert and Richard.There was another sister who died,I learnt later.
吉尔伯特和理查。我后来听说他另有一位姐姐死了。
And the next year he had another brother,little Edmund—the baby of the family.
第二年他又添了一个弟弟——威尔家的赤子小埃德蒙。
Now,what about you?he asked.
那么你呢?”他问道。
There's only me and my sister,I said.
家里只有我和姐姐。

莎翁经典

爱情,它会随着全身的血液,象思想一般迅速通过了百官四肢,使每一个器官发挥双倍的效能,它使眼睛增加一重明亮,恋人眼中的光芒可以使猛鹰眩目;恋人的耳朵听得出最微细的声音,任何鬼祟的奸谋都逃不过他的知觉;恋人的感觉比戴壳蜗牛的触角还要微妙灵敏;恋人的舌头使善于辨味的巴邱斯(希腊酒神)显得迟钝。《爱的徒劳》

分享到