有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第7期:艾汶河畔的斯特拉福镇(4)
日期:2013-05-06 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Will sat up and began to eat another apple.
威尔坐起来又吃了一个苹果。
I want to be a writer,he said.
我想成为作家,他继续说道,
A poet.I want that more than anything in the world.
诗人。世上再没有比这更令我神往的。
We were friends from that day,until the day he died.
自那天起我们就成了莫逆之交,直到他过世。
We met nearly every day,and he taught me a lot about books and poetry and writers.
我们几乎每天见面,他教了我许多书本和文学上的知识。
He always had his nose in a book.
他总是埋头博览群书。
When Will left school,he worked for his father in Henley Street.
威尔离开学校后就在亨里街帮助父亲料理生意。
John Shakespeare was a glove-maker,
约翰·莎士比亚是一位手套工匠,
and he had other business too,like buying and selling sheep.
同时经营其他生意,如羊的买卖生意。
But Will wasn't interested.
但威尔对做生意却不感兴趣。
What are we going to do,Toby?
托比,接下来你有何打算?
莎翁经典

一个人的临死遗言,就象深沉的音乐一般,有一种自然吸引注意的力量;到了奄奄一息的时候,他的话决不会白费,因为真理往往是在痛苦呻呤中说出来的。一个从此以后不再说话的人,他的意见总是比那些少年浮华之徒的甘言巧辩更能被人听取。正象垂暮的斜阳、曲终的余奏和最后一口啜下的美酒留给人们最温馨的回忆一样,一个人的结局也总是比他生前的一切格外受人注目。《理查二世》

分享到