有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第195期:失控的游走球(23)
日期:2013-03-12 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Madam Pomfrey wasn't at all pleased.
庞弗雷夫人很不高兴。
You should have come straight to me! she raged, holding up the sad, limp remainder of what, half an hour before, had been a working arm.
你应该直接来找我!她气呼呼地说,托起那个可怜巴巴、毫无生气的玩艺儿,就在半小时前,它还是一条活动自如的胳膊。
I can mend bones in a second—but growing them back —
我一秒钟就能把骨头接好——可是要让它们重新长出来—
You will be able to, won't you? said Harry desperately.
你也会的,是吗?哈利十分迫切地问。
I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful, said Madam Pomfrey grimly, throwing Harry a pair of pajamas.
我当然会,可是会很疼的。庞弗雷夫人板着脸说,扔给哈利一套睡衣,
You'll have to stay the night. . . .
你只好在这里过夜了……
Hermione waited outside the curtain drawn around Harry's bed while Ron helped him into his pajamas.
哈利病床周围的帘子拉上了,罗恩帮他换上睡衣,赫敏在外面等着。
It took a while to stuff the rubbery, boneless arm into a sleeve.
他们费了不少工夫,才把那只橡皮般的、没有骨头的胳膊塞进了袖子。
How can you stick up for Lockhart now, Hermione, eh? Ron called through the curtain as he pulled Harry's limp fingers through the cuff.
你现在还怎么护着洛哈特,嗯,赫敏?罗恩一边把哈利软绵绵的手指一个个地从袖口里拉出来,一边隔着帘子大声说道,
If Harry had wanted deboning he would have asked.
如果哈利想要把骨头拿掉,他自己会提出来的。
Anyone can make a mistake, said Hermione. And it doesn't hurt anymore, does it, Harry?
谁都会犯错误的嘛,赫敏说,而且现在胳膊不疼了。是吧,哈利?
No, said Harry, getting into bed. But it doesn't do anything else either.
不疼了,哈利说,可是它什么也做不成了。
系列剧照

哈利波特与死亡圣器

分享到
重点单词
  • remaindern. 剩余物,其他的人,残余 vt. 廉价出售 a
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • limpn. 跛行 adj. 柔软的,无力的,软弱的 vi. 跛
  • curtainn. 窗帘,门帘,幕(布) vt. (用帘)装饰,(以帘