有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第71期:吉德罗·洛哈特(11)
日期:2012-08-28 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were joined at their tray by a curly-haired Hufflepuff boy Harry knew by sight but had never spoken to.
哈利、罗恩、赫敏和一个满头鬈发的赫奇帕奇男孩站在一个盘子旁,哈利觉得他眼熟,但从来没有跟他说过话。
“Justin Finch-Fletchley,” he said brightly, shaking Harry by the hand.
“我叫贾斯廷芬列里,”他欢快地说,使劲摇着哈利的手,
“Know who you are, of course, the famous Harry Potter. . . .
“当然认识你,著名的哈利波特……
And you're Hermione Granger — always top in everything” “and Ron Weasley.
你是赫敏格兰杰—永远是第一……”“还有罗恩韦斯莱,
Wasn't that your flying car?”
那辆飞车是你的吧?”
Ron didn't smile. The Howler was obviously still on his mind.
罗恩没有笑,显然还在想着那封吼叫信。
“That Lockhart's something, isn't he?” said Justin happily as they began filling their plant pots with dragon dung compost.
“那个叫什么洛哈特的,”他们开始往花盆里装龙粪堆肥时,贾斯廷兴致勃勃地说,
“Awfully brave chap. Have you read his books?
“真是个勇敢的人。你们看了他的书没有?
I'd have died of fear if I'd been cornered in a telephone booth by a werewolf, but he stayed cool and — zap — just fantastic.
我要是被一个狼人堵在电话亭里,早就吓死了,他却那么镇静——啧啧——真了不起。
“My name was down for Eton, you know.
“我本来是要上伊顿公学的,
I can't tell you how glad I am I came here instead.
但后来上了这里,我别提多高兴了。
Of course, Mother was slightly disappointed, but since I made her read Lockhart's books I think she's begun to see how useful it'll be to have a fully trained wizard in the family. . . .”
当然,我妈妈有点失望,可是我让她读了洛哈特的书之后,我想她已经开始看到家里有个训练有素的巫师是多么有用……”
After that they didn't have much chance to talk.
此后就没有多少机会交谈了。
Their earmuffs were back on and they needed to concentrate on the Mandrakes.
他们重新戴上了耳套,而且得集中精力对付曼德拉草。
系列趣闻

哈利总是晕倒,老不长高

一年级时,哈利才11岁,这一年多次晕倒不说,还从飞天扫帚上掉下。仍然记得他第一次站在魁地奇的赛场上,比起高大的对手来,年幼的哈利简直像哈比人。事到如今,哈利的身高还是差别人一大截,也算是很糗吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • compostn. 混合肥料,堆肥 vt. 使成堆肥