(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Professor McGonagall raised her wand again and pointed it at Snape's desk.
麦格教授又举起魔杖,朝斯内普的桌子一指,
A large plate of sandwiches, two silver goblets, and a jug of iced pumpkin juice appeared with a pop.
桌上出现了一大盘三明治、两只银杯子和一壶冰镇南瓜汁。
“You will eat in here and then go straight up to your dormitory,” she said.
“你们就在这里吃,然后直接回宿舍。”她说道,
“I must also return to the feast.”
“我也必须回到宴会上去了。”
When the door had closed behind her, Ron let out a long, low whistle.
门关上后,罗恩轻轻吹了一声长长的口哨。
“I thought we'd had it,” he said, grabbing a sandwich.
“我以为咱们要倒霉了。”他抓起一块三明治说。
“So did I,” said Harry, taking one, too.
“我也是。”哈利也抓了一块。
“Can you believe our luck, though?” said Ron thickly through a mouthful of chicken and ham.
“可你能相信咱们的运气这么背吗?”罗恩嘴里塞满了鸡肉和火腿,含糊地说,
“Fred and George must've flown that car five or six times and no Muggle ever saw them.”
“弗雷德和乔治肯定飞过五六次了,没有一个麻瓜看见。”
He swallowed and took another huge bite.
他把嘴里的食物咽了下去,又咬了一大口。
“Why couldn't we get through the barrier?” 城堡里静悄悄的,宴会好像结束了。
“咱们为什么过不了那堵墙?”
Harry shrugged.
哈利耸耸肩。
“We'll have to watch our step from now on, though,” he said, taking a grateful swig of pumpkinjuice.
“不过,咱们以后可得注意点儿了,”他轻松地痛饮了一口南瓜汁说,
“Wish we could've gone up to the feast. . . .”
“真希望能到宴会上去……”
“She didn't want us showing off,” said Ron sagely.
“她不想让咱们去炫耀,”罗恩明智地说,
“Doesn't want people to think it's clever, arriving by flying car.”
“不想让别人觉得,开一辆会飞的汽车来上学是一件很光彩的事。”
系列趣闻
系列十大倒霉人物之哈利波特
要问《哈利波特》全系列中谁最倒霉,非我们的主人公哈利波特莫属。为什么要把他排在第一位,理由很简单,只要有他的地方就没有一刻不发生骚乱。自幼父母双亡,额头上的疤痕时常隐隐作痛。年幼在叔叔家里借住,得到了他们刻薄的对待。在霍格沃兹中,哈利波特是公众的焦点人物,他的脸就是一张活动的名片,走到哪里都能被认出来,搞个对象也不得消停。最可怕的是树大也招风,伏地魔的爪牙们无时无刻的不在为我们的小魔法师解闷,从一年级一直到毕业,年年也不消停。虽说出生入死的经历到最后终究有惊无险,但祸不单行的生活一股脑的堆在一个人的头上,这生活的压力可不小。也就是最为主人公,哈利波特被注入了坚毅的性格和不屈的精神,以至于能顺利的搞定每一次危机。可要换做旁人,估计早就应了那句“早死早超生”的老话了。当哈利的冒险生涯结束后,似乎才过上了平淡的生活,但谁又会想到少年时期的出生入死是否会给其每个夜晚带来噩梦呢。《哈利波特》十大倒霉人物,第一名,哈利波特。
