(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
But then he saw that Hagrid was laughing.
可是他看到海格笑了。
“I'm on'y jokin',” he said, patting Harry genially on the back and sending him face first into the table.
“我是开玩笑,”他亲切地拍了拍哈利的后背,拍得哈利的脸磕到了桌面上。
“I knew yeh hadn't really.
“我知道你没有。
I told Lockhart yeh didn' need teh.
我告诉洛哈特你不需要那样做。
Yer more famous than him without tryin'.”
你不用花心思就已经比他有名了。”
“Bet he didn't like that,” said Harry, sitting up and rubbing his chin.
“我敢说他听了不大高兴。”哈利坐直身体,揉着下巴说。
“Don' think he did,” said Hagrid, his eyes twinkling.
“我想是不大高兴,”海格眼里闪着光,
“An' then I told him I'd never read one o' his books an' he decided ter go.
“然后我又对他说我从来没读过他的书,他就决定告辞了。
Treacle toffee, Ron?” he added as Ron reappeared.
来点儿乳脂软糖吗,罗恩?”看到罗恩又抬起头来,他问了一句。
“No thanks,” said Ron weakly.
“不,谢谢,”罗恩虚弱地说,
“Better not risk it.”
“最好不要冒险。”
“Come an' see what I've bin growin',” said Hagrid as Harry and Hermione finished the last of their tea.
“来看看我种的东西吧。”哈利和赫敏喝完茶之后,海格说。
系列趣闻
到第五部,英国电视导演大卫·耶茨被认为是能够驾驭一个日渐成熟的波特故事的完美人选。同时,编剧也换成了迈克尔·戈登伯格。这也是自《哈利波特》登上银幕以来,史蒂夫·克罗维斯第一次没接手剧本的编写。但继任者首次为《哈利波特》编写的剧本并未受到肯定,到《混血王子》就下马了。
