(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Gordon, you having a problem?
戈登先生,你有事?
N-No, I just...
没有,我只是...
I'm starting to agree with Ethan. -We need to eat more spaghetti. -You da man!
我开始同意伊桑的说法 -你需要吃多点面条 -你好厉害
Sorry.
对不起
Is there a reason you don't want me to go upstairs?
你能不叫我到楼上吗?
No, I-I just really think we should get going.
不-我只是想我们要赶快
Uh, so much Roma, so little time-a.
噢,太多罗马,太少时间
Well, when I get upstairs and I will get upstairs
-- 当我到楼上- -- 我会到楼上-
I expect to find Miss McGuire in her bed.
我要看到麦戈瑞小姐在床上
She may be in the bathroom or -- or something.
她可能在厕所,或哪里
I'm beginning to get the feeling she was never sick to begin with.
我开始想她可能从来没病过
No, no, no! She -- She was!
不不,她病了
I bet this whole thing was just a clever ruse to sneak out of this hotel, wasn't it?
我想这只是个诡计用来逃出酒店,是吗?
Yeah, it -- it was.
是,那-是的
It was?
是吗?
Well, Lizzie and I were talking about adventures,
嗯,丽兹和我在谈冒险
and I don't know.
我不知道...
Ah, spit it out, Gordon.
啊,说吧,戈登
Lizzie's upstairs. It -- It's me. I'm the one who's been sneaking out.
丽兹在楼上 是-是我 其实是我偷走
-You? -But -- But --
-你? -但-但-
Feels good to get it off my chest.
说出来感觉很好
You realize what this means?
你知道这什么意思?
I shouldn't look to you for a college recommendation?
我不能指望你给我大学推荐书?
You should look for your suitcase, Gordon.
你去找好旅行箱,戈登
You're goin' home.
我们回家
Oh, I pegged you right from the start.
噢 从开始就盯着你
David Gordon. Sneaky little brownnoser with a hidden agenda. Well, you're busted.
大卫 戈登 偷偷摸摸的拍马屁小子 嗯,你被揭发了
重点讲解
agree with: 同意,和…意见一致
I do not agree with him.
我不同意他的看法。
upstairs:
adv. 在楼上,向楼上;上楼;往楼上
adj. 楼上的
n. 楼上
[ 复数upstairs ]
He led us to a room upstairs.
他把我们带到楼上一个房间里。
expect:
vt. 期望;指望;认为;预料
vi. 期待;预期
I expect to see my uncle.
我期望见到我的舅舅。
bathroom: n. 浴室;厕所;盥洗室
The water shed from the bathroom.
水是从浴室中溢出来的。
to begin with: 首先;本来
She is very honest, to begin with.
首先,她很诚实。
bet:
n. 打赌,赌注;被打赌的事物
vt. 打赌;敢断定,确信
vi. 打赌
[ 过去式bet或betted 过去分词bet或betted 现在分词betting ]
He bet $50 that his horse would win.
他拿50美元打赌,说他的马将会赢。
ruse: n. 策略,计策;诡计
But that too, it seems, was just another ruse.
然而这看来同样是他的另一个诡计。
sneak out: 渐隐;偷偷溜走
How did you sneak out of the meeting?
你是怎么溜出会场的?
recommendation: n. 推荐;建议;推荐信
We make this recommendation for two reasons.
我们提出此建议有两个原因。
look for: 寻找
So where should we look for happiness?
那么,我们应该去哪里寻找幸福?
剧情简介:
暑假到来了,我们可爱的少女丽兹·麦戈瑞和几个同伴戈多、凯特和伊桑打点行装来到意大利开始了一段激动人心的
夏日之旅。一次偶然中,丽兹被错当成意大利当红的明星伊莎贝拉,并迷上了伊莎贝拉的前男友、英俊的帅哥歌星保
罗,丽兹的生活因此而发生了天翻地覆的变化。从一个懵懵懂懂的少女迅速的“进化”成魅力四射的明星,而她周围
的人也不由自主地被扯了进来,丽兹的爸爸妈妈得知女儿的奇遇后火速赶往意大利;戈多开始意识到自己对丽兹的真
实情感,而丽兹也从这一连串旋风般的事件中了解了明星光环背后的压力与代价,体会到友谊的真正含义。
考考你:
然而这看来同样是他的另一个诡计。
我们提出此建议有两个原因。
答案下期公布
上期答案:
While you cannot record audio from this while shooting video, it does work for recording voice notes.
I can sue you for slander.