影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第23期:他是危险的吃肉动物
日期:2012-08-08 17:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Excuse me, you're biting my butt!
对不起 你在咬我的屁股
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
不 我没有 是的 你咬了
Alex, what did you do? He bit me on the butt!
亚里克斯 你做了什么 他咬了我的屁股
No. I didn't. Did I? You kind of did.
不 我没咬 我有咬吗 好像有的
You just bit me on the butt! What a hack is wrong with you?
好像是有的 你发什么神经病啊?
Why did you bite me? Man, that's because you are his dinner?
你咬我干什么 伙计 因为你是他的晚餐
What? Excuse me?
什么? 你说什么?
That's dumb. Dumb, dumb, Maurice.
他在胡说八道 莫里斯
What is the simple bite on the buttocks among friends?
朋友间随便咬一口没什么的
The party is over, Julian.
派对结束了 朱利安
Your brilliant plan has failed. What are you talking about?
你的伟大计划完蛋了 你在说什么
Your friend here is what we call
你的朋友就是我们所说的
a deluxe model hunting and eating machine.
豪华型猎杀机器
And he eats stake. Which is you. Get out of here.
他是吃肉的 也就是吃你 滚蛋
Okey okey, Maurice. I admit it, the plan failed.
好了 莫里斯 我承认 我的计划失败了
All is lost! We're all doomed.
全完了 我们注定要完蛋了
The Foosas will come back and goblbe us with their mouths!
那些伏狼又会回来 把我们吃掉
Because we are all stakes. I'm stake! Me, me!
因为我们都是肉类 我也是肉类 我是
Mr. Alex cannot stay here. He belongs with his own kind.
亚里克斯不能再留在这 他得去岛的另外那边
On the Foosa side of the island. By the power invested in me,
和伏狼在一起 我以神赋予我的权力
by the law of the jungle, bla, bla, bla, bla.
按照森林法则等等法规宣布
Be gone! What? Come on.
马上离开 什么? 别乱说
Do I look like a stake to you? Yeah.
你看着像块肉排吗? 对
See, I told you I don't look like
看到了吗? 我就说我不会像
Wait, wait, what did you say? Oh, yeah!
等等 你说什么? 非常像
He's going savage. Run for your lives!
他开始变得凶残了 快去逃命
Marty, run!
马蒂 快逃

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:You kind of did.

kind of:有点儿

I hate this kind of cheap emotion.

我讨厌这种肤浅的感情。

原句:What a hack is wrong with you?

be wrong with:... 有毛病

He agreed that he was wrong with a good grace.

他很大方地承认自己错了。

原句:On the Foosa side of the island.

on the side of:在 ... 的一边

I was on the side of Tom in the discussion.

在讨论中,我支持汤姆。

原句:Run for your lives!

run for sth:为...奔波,奔跑

He wants to run for the presidency.

他想竞选总统。

妙语:

We're all doomed.我们注定要完蛋了。

Get out of here.滚蛋!

考考你:

朋友间随便咬一口没什么的。

你的朋友就是我们所说的豪华型猎杀机器。

上期答案:

First of all that's not how you run in the wild.
You just have to let up that inner lion!

分享到
重点单词
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • savageadj. 野性的,凶猛的,粗鲁的,荒野的 n. 野蛮人,
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • doomedadj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词