影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第6期:我和你绝交
日期:2012-07-22 14:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alex:What a day.
今天过得真不错
I mean it just really, really I mean I tell you,
我是说 真的 我告诉你
just doesn't get any better than this, you know.
不会比现在更好了 你知道吗?
It just did! Even the star's out.
真的 连星星都出来了
I bet if I could find a star like that in the wild.
我猜野外找不到这样的星星
Helicopter.
直升机
Marty body, listen. Everybody has days when they think
马蒂 伙计 听着 每个人都会想
the grass might be greener somewhere else.
别处的草比这里的绿
Marty:Alex, look here.
亚里克斯 你看我
I'm ten years old, my life is half over.
我已经10岁了 过了半辈子了
And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes
而我甚至不知道 我是黑底白条
or white with black stripes
还是白底黑条的
Alex:Marty, I'm thinking of a song. Alex please, not now.
马蒂 我想起一首歌 拜托 现在不合适
Yes, it's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it.
对 是首好歌 我想你很熟悉
Marty:Oh no!
噢 不
I'm not listening.
我不听
Start spreading on new. I don't know you.
开始广布消息 我不认识你
I'm leaving today. He's funny.
今天我将离开 这家伙真搞笑
Alex:Come on, you know, you know the words.
快点 你知道那个词
Two little words. New York.
两个小小的字 纽约

重点解释

妙语佳句:

get better:转好

She'll get better one day, please God.

她总有一天会好起来的,愿上帝开恩。

in the wild:在自然环境下

I don't know exactly where he lives, except that it's somewhere out in the wilds.

他住在哪里我不很清楚,只知道他住得离城市很远。

somewhere else:别的地方

Let's go somewhere else then.

我们去别的地方吧。

think of:想到

I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.

我怎么也想不出那人的名字来了。

be familiar with:熟悉

The organizer was familiar with the protocol of royal visits.

组织者熟悉国王出访的礼仪。

妙语:

What a day.今天过得真不错。

考考你:

我猜野外找不到这样的星星。

上期答案:

I wished I could go to the wild! The wild!
That is the worst idea I've ever heard.

分享到
重点单词
  • protocoln. 规章制度,草案,协议,外交礼仪
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..