影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第19期:椰子头
日期:2012-08-04 20:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Shut up, Spolden!
住嘴 椰子头
I've been standing here for hours man!
我在这里站了几个小时了
How long do I have to pose like this?
我还得摆多久这样的姿势?
She is finito!
她叫菲尼特
I define any rescuable within a million miles to miss this baby!
我要让百万公里内的所有救援队 想念这个宝贝
When the moment is right, we will ignite the Beacon of the Liberty!
当时机来临时 我们要点燃这个自由灯塔
And be rescued from this awful nightmare!
把我们从噩梦中救醒
What do you think? Pretty cool, ha?
你们觉得怎么样? 很酷吧?
How's the liberty fire going, Melman?
自由之火怎么样了 梅尔曼?
Great! Idiot. I heard that.
很好 白痴 我听见了
Why can't we just borrow some of Marty's fire?
我们为什么不借用一下马蒂的火?
That's wild fire! We're not using wild fire on Lady Liberty!
那是野火 我们在自由女神身上不用野火
Now rub, Melman! I've been doing, I can't!
快点摩擦 梅尔曼 我一直在做 我弄不来
I can't! I can't do it! I can't do it!
我弄不来 我弄不出来 我就是弄不出来
Fire. Fire!
火 火
Fire!
着火了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:I define any rescuable within a million miles to miss this baby!

define:规定, 限定

The powers of a judge are defined by law.

法官的权限是由法律规定的。

原句:And be rescued from this awful nightmare!

rescue from:...从哪里救出

Two children were rescued from the burning car.

两名儿童从燃烧着的车中被救了出来。

awful nightmare:噩梦

I'm always having awful nightmares.

我总是做一些可怕的噩梦。

原句:That's wild fire! We're not using wild fire on Lady Liberty!

Lady Liberty:自由女神

Lady Liberty holds a torch in her right hand and a tablet in her left.

自由女神像的右手高举火炬,左手捧着一块牌匾。

考考你:

我要让百万公里内的所有救援队想念这个宝贝。

当时机来临时,我们要点燃这个自由灯塔。

上期答案:

And do whatever the hack you wanna do all day long.

We're all gonna have a great time surviving until we go home!

分享到
重点单词
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • definedadj. 有定义的,确定的;清晰的,轮廓分明的 v. 使
  • ignitevi. 着火,发光 vt. 点燃,使 ... 燃烧,引发
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定
  • beaconn. 烟火,灯塔
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇