影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第20期:你这个疯子!
日期:2012-08-05 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You maniac! You burned it up!
你这个疯子 你把它烧掉了
Darn you! Darn you all to hack!
该死 真该死
Can we go to the fun side now?
我们现在能到快乐的一边去了吗?
Everybody calm down! Come into this cave.
大家静一静 到这个洞里来吧
Everybody please calm down.
大家静一静
You over here and you over there.
你到这边来 你到那边去
FASTEN SEAT BELTS
系好安全带
Calm down people, okay?
冷静下来 好吗?
Now presenting your royal highness bla, bla, etc. etc. Hurray, let's go.
欢呼尊贵的什么什么陛下 驾到
Now everybody! We all have great curiosity about our guests.
各位 我们对我们的客人都充满了好奇
The New York Giants. Yes, Willy.
纽约巨人 是的 维利
I like them. I like them, I like them.
我喜欢他们 我喜欢他们
I liked them first before I even met them I liked them.
我第一次见到他们 就喜欢上他们了
Yes, yes. You have them compare to how much I like them.
是的 我简直无法说出我有多喜欢他们
Ah shut up, you're so annoying!
闭嘴 你知道你有多烦吗
Now! For as long as you can remember
听着 我们还应该记得
we have been abduct and eaten by the dreaded Foosa.
我们被讨厌的伏狼绑架并吃掉
The Foosa! The Foosa are attacking!
伏狼 伏狼来了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:You maniac! You burned it up!

burn up:烧起来

We burnt up all the garden rubbish.

我们将花园中的垃圾全部烧掉。

原句:Everybody calm down! Come into this cave.

calm down:(使)安静

I told myself to calm down.

我告诫自己要冷静下来。

原句:Now everybody! We all have great curiosity about our guests.

curious about:好奇, 想知道

The boy was curious about everything he saw.

那男孩对所见的一切都感到好奇。

原句:You have them compare to how much I like them.

compare to:把 ... 比作

Can you tell me how this compare to that?

你能告诉我这个和那个比较起来如何?

考考你:

我第一次见到他们,就喜欢上他们了。

我简直无法说出我有多喜欢他们。

上期答案:

I define any rescuable within a million miles to miss this baby!

When the moment is right, we will ignite the Beacon of the Liberty!

分享到
重点单词
  • fastenvt. 拴紧,使固定,系,强加于 vi. 固定,系紧,抓
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • rubbishn. 垃圾,废物,废话 v. 贬损
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心
  • ignitevi. 着火,发光 vt. 点燃,使 ... 燃烧,引发
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定
  • maniacn. 疯子,热衷者 adj. 疯狂的 =maniacal