影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第9期:紧急情况
日期:2012-07-25 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

This is an emergency situation! Don't panic!
我们有紧急情况 这是紧急情况
Chill out! It's not that big emergency.
冷静 不是那么严重的紧急情况
How do you like that!
再试试这个滋味如何?
Lady, what is wrong with you?
女士 你怎么了?
Get a grip on yourselves people! What a bad kitty!
管好你的人 你这只坏家伙
Damn, I missed the express!
该死 我错过了快车
Looks like I'm gonna have to take the Stanford local.
似乎只能坐去斯坦福的慢车了
I got him! He's got him!
我抓到他了 他抓到他了
He's got him! He's got him!
他抓到他了 他抓到他了
I got something for you!
我也有好东西给你
I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干吗?
Oh, I'm so glad we found you. We were so worrying about you!
很高兴找到了你 我们很担心你
Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm fine. Look at me, I'm fine.
别担心 我很好 你们看 我很好
You're fine? Oh, he's fine! Oh, great.
你很好? 哦 他很好 太好了
Hey, you hear that, Marty's fine. That's good to know.
你听见了 马蒂很好 这样就好
Cause I was just wondering
因为我刚刚在想
How could you do this to us, Marty? I thought we were your friends!
你怎么能这么对我们? 我以为我们是朋友
What's a big deal! I was gonna back in the morning!
没什么大不了 我早上就回来了
Don't you ever do this again. Do you hear me?
以后不许了 听见没?
Do you hear him? Guys, we're running out of time!
听见没有? 伙计们 我们没时间了
Melman, you broke their clock? Don't you ever ever do this again!
你弄坏了他们的钟? 以后再也不许了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

emergency situation:紧急局势

In an emergency situation the sail rig can be abandoned.

状况紧急时,上半组可以放弃以求自保.

chill out:冷静下来, 放松

Don't be so upset man! Chill out!

别这么生气,冷静点!

get a grip:恢复自制力, 改进行为

He is just begin to get a grip of the subject.

他刚刚开始能掌握这一科

run out of:耗尽

We've run out of petrol. What a bore!

我们的汽油用完了. 真麻烦!

妙语:

What a bad kitty!你这只坏家伙。
How do you like that!再试试这个滋味如何?
Guys, we're running out of time!伙计们,我们没时间了。
What's a big deal!没什么大不了 。

考考你:

我们有紧急情况。

很高兴找到了你。

上期答案:

How long has he been working on this?
This doesn't make any sense.

分享到
重点单词
  • rign. 装备,帆具,服装,钻井架,钻塔 vt. 装配,装扮
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • borevt. 使厌烦 n. 讨厌的人,麻烦事 v. 钻孔,开凿