影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第12期:你毁了我
日期:2012-07-28 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

San Diego. San Diego?
圣地亚哥 圣地亚哥
White sandy beaches, cleverly simulated natural environment,
白沙海岸 精致的模拟自然环境
wide open enclosures, I'm telling you this could be the San Diego zoo.
宽广的场地 这可能是圣地亚哥动物园
Complete with fake rocks. Wow! That looks real.
完全仿造的石头 看上去很真实
San Diego? What could be worse than San Diego?
圣地亚哥? 还有什么比圣地亚哥更糟的
I don't know, this place is crack I like it!
我不知道 这个地方很棒 我喜欢
Oh, I could hang here, I could hang here.
我可以留在这 我可以留在这
I'm gonna kill you, Marty! Take it easy! Take it easy!
我要杀了你 马蒂 放松 放松
And then string you! Calm down!
然后勒死你 冷静
Then take you up and clone you! And kill all your clones!
然后克隆你 再把所有克隆的你都杀了
Can we take a time out? And then, I'll never talk to you again.
20秒的暂停 我再也不理你了
Stop it! Look, We're just gonna find the people
别闹了 听着 我们得先找到人
get checked in and have this mess straighten out!
向他们报到 然后结束这出闹剧
Oh great, this is just great. San Diego.
好呀 真是太好了 圣地亚哥
How I have to compete with Shamu. And a smug little grin!
我得去和杀人鲸竞争 那些得意忘形的家伙
I can't top that. Can't top it!
我比不过他们 我赢不了他们
I'm ruined! I'm gone! I'm out of the business!
我完了 我彻底完蛋了 我失业了
It's your fault, Marty! You've ruined me!
这都是你的错 马蒂 你毁了我
Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think
亚里克斯 你好好想想
I intended all of this to happen? You want me to say that I'm sorry?
一切都是我的错吗 你是想我给你道歉吗
Is that what you want? Okay, I'm
这就是你想要的吗 那好 对不
He just shushed me! Marty look, just gotta be just a little bit more
他在嘘我 马蒂 你应该多理解别人一点
Shush! Don't you shush me!
嘘 别嘲我嘘

重点解释

妙语佳句:

San Diego:圣地亚哥

worse than:比...更糟糕

False friends are worse than open enemies.

[谚]虚伪的朋友比公开的敌人更坏。

take it easy:放松

Now no use getting fussed. Take it easy.

现在紧张没用,心放开一些。

calm down:(使)安静

alm down it's nothing to get steamed up about!

冷静一点,没什麽可激动的!

take a time out:暂停

Can we take a time out?

我们能不能休战啊?

check in:登记

I hope to check in for the next flight.

我希望登记乘下一班飞机。

straighten out:清理, 解决, 使好转

Let's try to straighten out this confusion.

咱们努力收拾这个混乱的局面吧。

compete with:与 ... 竞争

My handwriting cannot compete with his.

我的书法不及他。

考考你:

还有什么比圣地亚哥更糟的?

我失业了。

上期答案:

I am loving the sound of your voice!
I have an appointment with doctor Goldberg at 5.
No other zoo can afford my medical care!

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • grinv. 露齿而笑,(以咧嘴笑来)表示 n. 露齿笑,咧嘴笑
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • sandyadj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.
  • confusionn. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • straightenv. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直