影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第8期:马蒂逃了!
日期:2012-07-24 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

重点解释

Alex:Come on now baby. My little fillet.
来吧 宝贝 我的小肉排
My little fillet with a little fat around the edges, I like that.
边上有点肥肉的菲力牛排 我喜欢
I like a little fat on my stake, my sweet juicy stake.
我喜欢边上有点肥肉的 香甜多汁的牛排
You are a rare delicacy. Alex? Alex. Alex!
真是极品美味 亚里克斯
Melman:What? You suck your thumb?
怎么了? 你吮拇指?
What is it, Melman? Okay, okay.
怎么了 梅尔曼? 好吧 好吧
You know about the blood infection,
你知道我膀胱发炎
and I have to get up every two hours.
每两个小时就要起夜
Well I got up to pee, and I looked over in Marty's bed,
我去方便的时候 看了看马蒂的床
which I usually don't do,
我一般不这样
I don't know why but I did, and this time I looked over
我不知道为什么 但这次我看到
Alex:What Melman, what's going on? It's Marty. He's gone.
怎么了 梅尔曼 出啥事了? 是马蒂 他不见了
Gone?
不见了?
What do you mean, gone?
你什么意思 不见了?
How long has he been working on this?
他挖这个多久了?
Marty? Marty?
马蒂 马蒂
Melman:He wouldn't fit down there. Marty? Marty? Marty?
那洞他进不去 马蒂? 马蒂
Alex:This doesn't make any sense. Where would he go?
真没道理 他会去哪里?
Connecticut! He wouldn't.
康涅狄格 他不会

重点解释

妙语佳句:

suck thumb:吮拇指

What a shame that you suck your thumb.

吮拇指可够羞人的。

every two hours:每两小时

She changed the baby every two hours.

她每两小时给婴儿换一次尿布。

look over:查看

We must look over the house before we decide to rent it.

我们必须先查看一下这所房子再决定租不租。

make sense:讲得通

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

考考你:

他挖这个多久了?

真没道理。

上期答案:

Just going running off to the wild by yourself?
Don't do that, you really had me worried there.

分享到
重点单词
  • infectionn. 传染,影响,传染病
  • thumbn. 拇指 v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • delicacyn. 柔软,精致,佳肴
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得