影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第10期:脑筋搭错线
日期:2012-07-26 14:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Cute and cuddly boys. Cute and cuddly.
可爱讨喜点 小家伙们 扮可爱点
If you have any poo, fling it now!
如果你有什么招示 赶快使出来
Mathy:It's the men.
是人类
Good evening, officers! No, no, you don't talk now, okay?
晚上好 长官 不 你别说话 好吗?
Alex:You're not so good with the putting the words together
你不擅长言表
and theircoming out,good thing.
好事情
You can thss!
你闭嘴就好
Hey!How you're doing?
你们好吗?
You know what, everything's cool, we just have a little situation here.
这里一切都好 只是出了点小状况
Little internal situation. Actually my friend just went a little crazy.
内部小状况 事实上我朋友有点疯过头了
It happens to everybody. The city gets to us all.
每个人都会这样的 城市让我们这样
Just went a little cuckoo in the head.
只是脑筋搭错了线
Mathy:Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head
别说我搭错了线
Alex:Just shush! I will handle this!
别说话 我来解决
I got him!
我踢到他了
Would you geta kind ofbreak?
你能不这样吗
We're just gonna take my little friend to your home
我们把他带回去
and forget this ever happened.
忘记这一切
All right? No harm no ballet.
没有伤害和子弹 好吗?
Oh, no, no, no. Hey, it's cool! It's me, Alex. Lion from the Zoo.
不不 冷静 是我 亚里克斯 动物园的狮子
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了?

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Actually my friend just went a little crazy.事实上我朋友有点疯过头了

go crazy:发疯

Why does an invisible man tend to go crazy?

隐形人为何容易发疯?

原句:You're not so good with the putting the words together.你不擅长言表

be good with:擅长

Be good with him, he has a lot of pull.

跟他搞好关系,他很有门路。

原句:Would you get a kind of break?你能不这样吗

a kind of:有几分

Money is a kind of allurement for us.

对我们来说金钱是种诱惑物。

come out:出现

Jean has come out in spots so she's staying in bed.

琼身上出现斑点,所以正卧床休息。

妙语:

How you're doing?你们好吗?

Just went a little cuckoo in the head.只是脑筋搭错了线。

考考你:

你不擅长言表。

别说我搭错了线。

他怎么了?

上期答案:

This is an emergency situation!
Oh, I'm so glad we found you.

分享到
重点单词
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • cuckoon. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声 n. 傻子,疯子 vt. 发
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理