影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第22期:我是狮子
日期:2012-08-07 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Marty. It's -It's just like my meadow. Back at the zoo.
马蒂 这 就像是我的草地 像回到了动物园
No fellow. That is the real deal right there.
不是的 伙计 都是真的
I think that is not a bad view.
我觉得景色还不错
I mean that's the thing that you were always looking at,
我是说 那是你以前老看着的东西
but it's actually there, that's like the real version of
但它就真实的在眼前 就像是真的版本
How about a run? Let's get our blood pumping,
来赛跑怎么样? 让我们热血沸腾起来
get those lungs breathing at all this fresh air, who's with me?
让我们的肺吸点清新空气 谁跟我一起?
Ah, no. I really I don't think I can. You're at!
不 我觉得我不行 你输了
Hey!Wanna play around?
想来玩吗?
Got you there! Come here!
抓到你了 过来
Hey, stop that! Hey, you're crazy!
你输了 停下 嘿 你疯了
Okay Marty, I'm at.
好吧 马蒂 我输了
I'm at, you win. Come on, Alex. Get in the groove.
我输了 你赢了 来吧 亚里克斯 最佳状态
I haven't eaten in two days. My blood sugar is real low.
我两天没吃饭了 我的血糖非常低
I just don't have the energy. I don't think that's your problem.
我没有精力了 我觉得那不是问题
First of all that's not how you run in the wild.
首先 你在野生环境里不是这么跑的
Let's go man! Put your rubber to the roll!
来吧 伙计 把你的肉垫动起来
You just have to let up that inner lion!
你只要让你真实的那个狮子爆发出来
Now, who's the cat? Marty, I really don't
现在 谁是狮子? 马蒂 我真的不
You are! That's who! Come on, here we go!
你行的 那是谁呀 来吧 我们走
That's it. Now let's build up some steam!
就是这样 我们来出出汗
You're the cat. Who's the cat?
你是狮子 谁是狮子
Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子
Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子
I'm the cat!
我是狮子

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Wanna play around?

play around:玩耍

The children were playing around in the backyard.

孩子们在後院玩耍。

原句:My blood sugar is real low.

blood sugar:血糖

Keep your blood sugar in a good range.

保持血糖在正常范围内。

原句:First of all that's not how you run in the wild.

first of all:首先

First of all, let me tell you the news.

首先,让我告诉你这个消息。

in the wild:在自然环境下

Few of these monkeys still exist in the wild.

这些野生的猴子已为数不多了。

考考你:

首先,你在野生环境里不是这么跑的。

你只要让你真实的那个狮子爆发出来。

上期答案:

I mean does anyone wonder why the Foosa was so scared of Mr. Alex?
Therefore your speech coming will be taken from the record.

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • rubbern. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品 adj. 橡胶的 n.
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • meadown. 草地,牧场
  • grooven. 凹槽,惯例 vt. 开槽 vi. 开槽,使 ...