影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第11期:我不能呼吸了
日期:2012-07-27 13:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where? What? I'm in the box!
哪里? 怎么了? 我在箱子里
Oh no! No no! Not the box!
不不 不是箱子
Oh no, they can't transfer me! Not me!
噢不 他们不能送我走 不是我
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
Darkness creeping in.
黑暗袭来
Can't breathe. I can't breathe!
不能呼吸 我不能呼吸
Walls closing in around me!
墙向我缩进
So alone, so alone. Alex!
好孤独 好孤独 亚里克斯
Alex are you there? Marty?
亚里克斯 你在那吗? 马蒂?
Yeah! Talk to me, body! Marty! You're here!
对跟我说话 马蒂 你在这
What's going on? Are you okay? This doesn't look good, Marty.
发生什么事了 你还好吗 不太好 马蒂
Alex? Marty? Is that you? Gloria! You're here too!
亚里克斯 马蒂 是你们吗 格洛瑞尔 你也在
I am loving the sound of your voice! What is going on?
我爱死了你的声音 发生什么事了?
We're rolling in crates. Oh, no!
我们在箱子里 哦 不
Oh, sleeping just knocks me out. Melman!
我睡得昏昏沉沉的 梅尔曼
Is that Melman? Are you okay?
是梅尔曼吗? 你没事吧?
Yeah,I'm fine. I often doors off while I'm getting a hemorrhoid.
没事 我做完磁共振后总是会这样的
Melman, you're not getting a hemorrhoid.
梅尔曼 你没有做磁共振检查
Cat skin? No! No cat skin!
切片扫描? 不是切片扫描
It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer! Zoo transfer! Oh, no.
是转园 动物园转园 动物园转园 天呐
I can't be transferred,I have an appointment with doctor Goldberg at 5.
我不要转园 我和戈德堡医生5点有约
Melman. My prescriptions have to be filled.
梅尔曼 我的药吃完了
Calm down, Melman. No other zoo can afford my medical care!
冷静下来 其它动物园都不能照顾我
Melman! I am not going nowhere.
梅尔曼 我哪也不去
Easy Melman. It's gotta be okay, we are going to be okayze.
没事的 一切都会好的 我们会没事的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

creep in:悄悄混进

She crept in beside him under the bedclothes.

她钻进被窝,躺在他身旁。

close in:逼近, 迫近, 包围

Darkness was gradually closing in.

暮色渐渐降临。

the sound of:...的声音

The sound of danger gives wings to his flight.

危险的信号加速了他的逃跑。

roll in:滚滚而来

Petra let the marble roll in my direction.

帕特拉便让这个弹球向我的方向滚来。

knock sb out:把某人打昏

The woman in that movie was a real knock out.

这部电影的女主角美的让人倾倒。

have an appoinment with sb:和某人有约

I have an appointment with them in the evening.

今晚我与他们有个约会。

考考你:

我爱死了你的声音。

我和戈德堡医生5点有约。

其它动物园都不能照顾我。

上期答案:

Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head
What's the matter with him?
You're not so good with the putting the words together

分享到
重点单词
  • marblen. 大理石 vt. 使有大理石的花纹
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • cuckoon. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声 n. 傻子,疯子 vt. 发