影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第1期:不要打扰我做白日梦
日期:2012-07-17 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Marty:Alex!Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming!
亚里克斯 我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我
When the Zebra is in the zone, leave him alone.
当斑马在动物园里时 别理他
Alex:Come on Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
马蒂 只是想祝你生日快乐
Marty:Hey man thanks.
伙计 谢谢
Alex:I got somethingstuck inmy teeth. It's driving me crazy!
我塞牙了 真难受
Can youhelp me outhere? Please?
你能帮帮我吗? 拜托啦
Marty:You came to the right place, my friend.
你来对地方了 我的朋友
Doctor Marty tedious is in the house!
马蒂医生时刻准备着
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
请跳上我的消毒台 如果你还能行的话
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看到
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth open.
好吧 别张嘴讲话
Right here.
在这儿
What a hack is this doing in there? Happy birthday!
这个东西在里面干什么? 生日快乐
Thanks man. It was behind the tooth! You're all right.
谢谢 它在牙后面 你没事了
Alex:It's hardly on a shelf yet. Here, check it out.
还没有上市呢 这个 看看
Look at that, look at that.
看看那个 看看
Look at that, it's snowing.
看看 在下雪哟
Ten years old, ha! A decade!
十年了 哈 十年
Double digits. A big 10.
两位数 10
You don't like it? No, no. It's great!
你不喜欢吗? 不 不 礼物很棒
You hate it. I should have gotten you the Alex alarm clock.
你不喜欢 我应该给你亚里克斯闹钟的
That's the one,that's the big seller. No.The present is great,really.
就是那个卖得更好的 不 礼物很棒 真的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

leave alone:不理

She's asked to be left alone but the press keep pestering her.

她要求不要打扰她,但报界总是缠著她不放。

stick in:陷入

She poked the stick in a long way, but no animal came out.

她把棍子朝里面捅了好深,可是没有动物出来。

drive sb crazy:让某人发狂

That thing almost drive me crazy.

那件事几乎要使我发狂了。

help out:帮助解决难题

He refused to accept help out of a false sense of pride.

他由於死要面子而不肯接受帮助。

妙语:

Can you help me out here? Please?你能帮帮我吗?

It's hardly on a shelf yet. 还没有上市呢。

剧情百科常识:

主要情节

  狮子亚历克斯是丛林之王,哦不!这里的丛林指的是喧嚣的城市丛林,而非茂密的野生丛林。在纽约中央公园里的动物园,他算得上是吸引游客的头号明星。他和最要好的朋友斑马马蒂、长颈鹿梅尔曼和河马格洛丽亚训练有素,各自秀出的看家绝活即便是一招半式都会博得观众欢快的笑声和热烈的掌声。虽说四周有坚固的笼子和高大的围墙照应着,深受纽约市民喜爱的四位动物好朋友的日子过得还是相当的滋润,三餐不愁甚至可以享尽荣华富贵。

考考你:

我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我。

请跳上我的消毒台,如果你还能行的话。

分享到
重点单词
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • tediousadj. 沉闷的,单调乏味的
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • decaden. 十年