(单词翻译:单击)
Part 16 Navigation
第16部分 航行
1.You are entering fairway.
1.你船正进入航道 。
2.We are in sight.
2.我们处于互见状态 。
3.You are passing fishing area.
3.你船正通过渔区 。
4.You are in middle of fairway.
4.你船在航道中间 。
5.You are approaching starboard limit of fairway.
5.你船正接近航道右侧边缘 。
6.you are approaching port limit of fairway.
6.你船正接近航道左侧边缘 。
7.Your position is Buoy No.3 distance 3 cables to port side of reference line.
7.你船的位置在3号浮,距左侧参照线3链 。
8.your posiion is Buoy No2 distance 4 cables to starboard of reference line.
8.你船的位置在2号浮,距右侧参照线4链 。
9.Your position is 400 meters from intersection of reference line.
9.你船的位置距参照线交点400米 。
10.You are getting close to vessel ahead.
10.你船正接近前方船只 。
11.Vessel on opposite course is passing your port side.
11.对驶船正从你船左舷驶过 。
12.Vessel on opposite course is passing yopur starboard side.
12.对驶船正从你船右舷驶过 。
13.M/V Tian Jiang is 10 kilometers ahead of us on your port vow.
13.“天河”船在你左舷船头10公里处 。
14.M/V Tian He is 2 kilometers ahead of me on the starboard vow.
14.“天河”船在你右舷船头2公里处 。
15.M/V Tian Huai on ahead of us on opposite course.
15.“天河”船与你船对遇 。
16.We are in close quarters situation.
16.我们两船正处于紧迫局面 。
17.Vessel is entering fairway at fairway buoy No.2.
17.船在航道2号浮标处进入航道 。
18.Vessel is leaving fairway at Buoy No.6.
18.船在6号浮标处进入航道 。
19.Buoy No.3 is 500 meters ahead.
19.3号浮标在前方500米 。
20.Vessel ahead of you is not under command.
20.你船前方船只失控 。
21.You are not complying with TSS.
21.你违反了分道通航制 。
22.I am standing on vessel.
22.我船是直航船 。
23.clearance required before entering the fairway.
23.进入航道之前需要清空 。
24.Do not enter traffic lane.
24.不要进入航道 。
25.Procced to emergency anchorage.
25.驶向应急锚地 。
26.Vessels are advised to keep clear of fishing area.
26.船舶被告知远离渔区 。
27.You may enter traffic lane. Trafffic clearance granted.
27.你船可以进入航道 。航道已让清 。
28.Tide with you.
28.你船顺流 。
29.Tide against you.
29.你船逆流 。
30.It is dangerous to anchor in your present position.
30.你现在的位置抛锚是十分危险的 。
31.Large vessel leaving fairway. Keep clear of fairway approach.
31.大船离开航道,远离航道入口 。
32.Nets with buoys in this area. Navigate with caution.
32.在该地区有带浮标式渔网,谨慎航行 。
33.Collision is in position 070 dgrees 3 miles from green lighthouse.
33.碰撞在070度,距绿灯塔3海里处 。
34.Keep clear of lane.
34.远离航道 。
35.Your present course is too close to outbound vessel.
36.你船现在的航向离出海港太近 。
36.Do not overtake.
36.不要追越 。
37.Do not cross fairway.
37.不要穿越航道 。
38.You must wait M/V to cross ahead of you.
38.你船必须等“长生”船从你船首方向横向穿越 。
39.You are proceeding at dangerous speed.
39.你船正以危险的速度开航 。
40.Advise you to stop engines.
40.建议你船停车 。
41.M/V does not agree to be overtaken.
41.航船同意被追越 。
42.What is your present course?
42.你现在的航向?
43.My present course is 310 degrees.
43.航向310度 。
44.Advise you to to port side.
44.建议你航向左转向 。