(单词翻译:单击)
Part 6 Suez Canal Transit
第6部分 通过苏伊士运河
1.I wish to transit the Suez Canal.
1.我想通过苏伊士运河 。
2.Transit speed is 8 knots.
2.通过速度8海里 。
3.You must close up on vessel ahead of you.
3.你必须靠近前面的船只 。
4.You must wait at the entrance buoy.
4.你必须在进口浮标等待 。
5.Convoy 8 must wait at lay by.
5.护航8船必须在船闸停船处待命 。
6.Transit will begin at 0930 UTC.
6.在协调世界时0930,你船加入过河编队 。
7.Your placc in convoy is number 15.
7.你船在编队中是第15号 。
8.Convoy speed is 8 knots.
8.编队速度8海里 。
9.You will enter the Canal at 1200 UTC.
9.请在协调时间1200进入运河 。
10.Stop where you are, the Bridge is defective.
10.停船,桥有缺陷 。
11.You arc running into danger.
11.你处在危险当中 。
12.Canal Electrician will embark at 0900 hours local time.
12.运河电工准备在当地时间0900上船 。
13.Watchman and water policc have embarked.
13.更夫和水警已上船 。
14.Canal Inspector will board you to check certificates.
14.运河检查员将让你登船检查证件 。
15.Keep two mooring boats on your port deck.
15.两只带缆艇吊放左舷甲板 。
16.Switch on three vertical white lights for convoy.
16.为护航船开设3盏垂直编队白灯 。
17.Keep contact with the Canal Control on VHF Channel 6.
17.在无线电频道6与运河控制保持联络 。
18.Hoist flags “Q”,“G”and national flag.
18.升起“Q”,“G”和国旗 。
19.Report Suez tonnaage, Deadweight tonnage and ship's draft to port control.
19.将苏伊士运河吨位,载重吨位和航船吃水量报告运河总控 。
20.Immigration officer embarked for issuing shore landing passes.
20.移民局官员已上船,已发登陆证 。
21.Stand by engine and shorten chain to 2 shackles for pilot embarkation.
21.由于引航员登船,备车锚链缩短至2节 。
译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,不得转载 。