网络社交英语口语 Unit13:你试过网络聊天室了吗
日期:2007-08-15 00:14

(单词翻译:单击)

网络社交英语口语 Unit14:你试过网络聊天室了吗

Sue: Did you 1) try out the chat rooms yet?

苏: 你试过网络聊天室了吗?

Rose: Yeah, but there're so many people just using the Net to 2) fool around!

柔丝: 有,但是有好多人利用网络乱搞!

Sue: So did you meet anyone?

苏: 你遇到了什么人吗?

Rose: 3) You could say so. I pretended to be a 4) middle-aged man and ended up 5)asking a 16-year-old girl out. Can you believe it? She 6) accepted!

柔丝: 可以这么说。我装成一个中年男人,最后邀一个十六岁女孩出来。你相信吗?她居然答应了!

Sue: Why? Are you crazy?

苏: 干嘛?你疯啦?

Rose: Because I wanted to show her how easy it is to be 7) tricked on the Internet!

柔丝: 因为我想让她知道在网络上有多容易受骗!

Sue: Why?

苏: 为什么?

Rose: I’m a teacher. It's my job to help young girls.

柔丝: 我是老师。帮助年轻女孩是我的工作。

Sue: You're really 8) one-of-a-kind, Rose.

苏: 你实在是千古奇人,柔丝。

语言详解

A: I want to try out a new restaurant.

我要试试去一家新餐厅吃。

B: OK. There's one around the corner.

好。转角就有一家

fool around 闲荡,游手好闲】

around原意有四处,到处的意思。从字面上来看fool around, 就可以感觉到一个人呆头呆脑的乱晃,也就是鬼混的意思。例如:

A:They always fool around when the boss is not in the office.

老板不在办公室的时候,他们总是到处闲荡。

B:They will be fired some day.

他们总有一天会被炒鱿鱼。

1) try out 试试看

2) fool around 乱来

3 you could say so 你可以这么说

4) middle-aged (a.)中年的

5) ask...out 约……出来

6) accept (v.) 接受,答应

7) trick (v.) 诱骗

8) one-of a kind (n.) 异类

分享到