网络社交英语口语 Unit12:但他以为你是女的
日期:2007-08-15 00:13

(单词翻译:单击)

网络社交英语口语 Unit12:但他以为你是女的

Don: But he thinks you're a girl! He'll want to be more than friends!

唐: 但他以为你是女的!他可不想只做朋友!

Herbert: I know, so I need your advice again.

赫伯特: 我知道,所以我又要你的建议了。

Don: If I were you, I'd get a good 1) psychiatrist.

唐: 假如我是你,我会去找一个好的心理医生。

Herbert: Stop joking. I'll just start by talking to him about his interests.

赫伯特: 不要闹了。我只会从他有兴趣的事开始聊起。

Don: He'll think you're strange.

唐: 他会觉得你很奇怪。

Herbert: No, we won't. We'll 2) get along great. We're both 30-year-olds who like computers.

赫伯特: 才不会。我们会处得很好。我们都三十岁,又都喜欢电脑。

Don: All I can say is meet here at this bar so I can see this. It's going to be interesting.

唐: 我只能说,请你们约在这个酒吧见面,这样我才看得到。这一定很好玩!

语言详解

A: Are you two seeing each other?

你们俩在交往吗?

B: No, we just get along really well.

没有,我们只是很处得来。

If I were you, I'd(would)...假如我是你,我会……】

给别人建议时,若要强调自己与对方是同一阵线,可以使用这个句子。

All I can say is... 我只能说……】

除了……我不知要说什么 ,这句话用于非常惊讶或无奈,几乎无话可说的时候。

1) psychiatrist (n.) 心理医师

2) get along great 处得很好

分享到