电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第45期:饿着表演
日期:2015-03-26 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

SWIN: Our next competitors are here representing Lincoln High.
下一个参赛者是林肯中学的代表
Put your hands together for the Patriots2.
请为爱国者队加油喝彩
What the hell?
这是他妈的怎么了
It’s that stupid diet you’ve had her on. She hasn’t eaten all day.
这是你让她减肥的后果 她已经一天没有吃东西
Well, do something. We need her for the competition.
那么 做点什么 我们的比赛需要她
- What do you want me to do? - Shove a Snickers down her throat. -
你要让我怎么做? - 给她喉咙里塞点巧克力
AMBER3: Okay.
好吧
Oh, no. Brianna. Something’s wrong.
哦 不 布拉娜 有点不对劲了
Go check it out.
去看看吧
SWIN: Give it up for the Patriots.
来自爱国者的表演
- I need a cheerleader. A skinny cheerleader. - What’s wrong? -
我需要一个啦啦队员 瘦小的啦啦队员 - 怎么了
It’s all your fault. You’re the one who called her fat.
都是你的错 是你说她胖的
Shut up, Winnie.
闭嘴 温妮
BRITNEY: Is Brianna sick? AMBER: She fainted. -
布拉娜病了 - 她昏倒了
She’s been starving herself to stay on the squad4.
她饿着肚子坚持表演
It is all my fault.
都是我的错
- Brianna, how do you feel? - Fine, now. -
布拉娜 你感觉如何 - 现在很好
Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had chocolate?
你知道我有多久没有吃巧克力了
No, but I owe you an apology.
不知道 我欠你一声抱歉
Oh, God. Now I’m going to be sick.
哦 老天 我要吐了
Look, I never should have embarrassed you about your weight.
我不应该以你的体重羞辱你
It’s okay. I got a big ass5.
没关系 我的屁股很大
It runs in my family. We’re just a big-ass family.
是家族遗传 我们家族的人屁股都很大
Are you gonna be okay to go back in it if we make the finals?
如果我们进入决赛你能行吗
Yeah, I’m fine.
当然 我很好
But thanks for being so concerned.
谢谢你那么关心我
- Good luck. - Thanks. You, too. -
好运 - 谢谢 你也是
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
With her, yes. With us, no.
她吗 很好 而我们 不好
Well, I can tell when something ain’t my business.
我敢说这个和我没关系
SWIN: And now, let’s welcome the Tigers.
现在 让我们欢迎老虎队
Come on here, y’all.
大家都来这里

重点讲解
重点单词
1.represent
vt. 代表;表现;描绘;回忆;再赠送
vi. 代表;提出异议
Who are they and what do they represent?
他们是谁?又代表了什么重要性?
2.embarrass
vt. 使局促不安;使困窘;阻碍
The motion was advanced in order to embarrass the progress of the bill.
为了阻碍提案的通过,动议被提出了。
3.concern
vt. 涉及,关系到;使担心
n. 关系;关心;关心的事
Hardly a whisper of concern has been voiced.
几乎一点点关心也未曾表示过。
重点短语
1. Give it up
放弃;鼓掌欢迎
and it's something that is part of who you are that you will not be able to give up.
这是你的一部分,你不能放弃。
2.in order to
为了
He polished off his work in order to see his girlfriend.
为了去见女朋友,他匆忙地做完手头的工作。
考考你(翻译)
1.然而,不幸的是,一旦我要飞到国外一年将不得不放弃素食。
2. 但是每当我有什么新想法或是有人给我一个合作的机会,我都不愿放弃。
3.为了完成定约墩数,他得先吊黑桃。
上期答案
1.We had to get dressed fairly quickly...we really felt a need to move out of the volatile area.
2.THE cost of expatriate labour in China may be about to soar, but expatriates themselves may reap few of the benefits, it appears.
3.The commercial bank is willing to lend money to these customers.

分享到