电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第19期:她很粗鲁
日期:2014-12-30 19:24

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

Reality check, Camille. She’s the only one with enough cheer experience.

事实说明一切 卡蜜儿 她是唯一一个有足够经验的

Powderpuff is as good as any of us. Word.

小粉粉不比我们差 的确

Y’all, she’s rude. Conceited.

你们...她很粗鲁 很自以为是

And she think she all that.

觉得没了她不行

Name one cheerleader who doesn’t.

哪个啦啦队员不是这样

Do it for the squad.

为我们队想想

What the hell? She’s already acting like a Warrior.

怎样? 她表现得就像个勇士队员

Look, we both know you don’t have any place to fit in here

我们都知道你在这里没有一席之地

except for the squad.

除了啦啦队

What, are you cheer pimping now?

你是在为啦啦队拉皮条吗?

What’s that supposed to mean?

那是什么意思?

I’m not a cheer whore.

我不是个啦啦妓女

You’re not a cheerleader, either.

你也不是个啦啦队员

If you were, you’d have to cheer.

如果你是 就应该加入

’Cause I hear PV is a cheerordie type of squad.

因为我听说远洋队员都是 不做啦啦队员就会死的

Huh, and your squad couldn’t touch us.

你的队伍比不上我们的

Us?

我们?

You don’t cheer for them anymore.

你不再是他们的一员了

The way I see it, you got two choices here.

就我看来 你只有两种选择

Either be at our practice,

要么参加我们的训练

or bitch from the bleachers by yourself.

要么自己呆在看台上

Rihanna TVspecial brought to you by Teen People magazine,

瑞翰纳电视特别节目 由少年杂志为您带来...

so you cheerleaders get those routines...

你们啦啦队的舞步...

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、routine

n. [计] 程序;日常工作;例行公事

adj. 日常的;例行的

The players had to change their daily routine and lifestyle.

这些运动员不得不改变他们的每日常规和生活方式。

2、practice

n. 实践;练习;惯例

vi. 练习;实习;实行

Some firms have reached agreements to cut workers' pay below the level set in their contract, a practice that is illegal in Germany.

有些公司已达成一致意见将工人的工资削减到低于合同中规定的水平,这种做法在德国是违法的。

3、conceited

adj. 自负的;狂想的;逞能的

I thought he was conceited and arrogant.

我认为他自高自大而且傲慢。

重点短语

1、type of

类型

Now, what type of variable is this?

那么,这个变量的类型是什么?

2、except for

除了…以外;要不是由于

Except for tannins, they know nothing about wine.

除了丹宁,他们对于葡萄酒什么都不知道。

考考你(翻译):

1、太多的日子都是平淡和无趣,尤其是在冬季。

2、最后一个念头看上去可能有些自负,但是不是的。

3、“除了美国国债,我们还能持有什么?” 他问道。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、These doughs can be rolled out while you wait for the pastry to chill.

2、My brother's face was covered with spots.


分享到