电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第44期:比赛了
日期:2015-03-25 22:53

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

Look, Camille. I don’t know what their routines are like,
听着 卡蜜儿 我不知道他们的舞步是怎样的
but I do know that they’ve really good gymnasts,
但是知道他们确实是很棒的体操运动员
so they’ll probably throw some fancy stunts3.
所以他们肯定会展现一些很棒的绝技
But what you guys have that they don’t is your spirit,
但是他们所没有的是你们的精神
You mean, if we want to win.
你是说 如果我们想赢
Wait, are you going to let me cheer with you guys?
等一下 你愿意让我和你们一起比赛了?
I kind of have to for the way you stood up for us, Britney.
你都这么为我们出头了 布兰妮
You called me Britney.
你叫我布兰妮
Go get dressed, white girl.
去换衣服吧 白人女孩
I don’t have to.
没这个必要
Oh, so she just knew I was gonna let her cheer, huh?
哦 她知道我们会让她上场的 啊?
No, but I was hoping you would.
不 但我希望如此
Come on. Let’s go whoop4 some PV ass5, y’all.
快点 让远洋中学 看看我们的颜

- Hell yeah! - Hell yeah! - 是的 - 是的
- All right. - Okay. -
很好 - 好-的-
We’ll work on it.
这个我们还得再练练
- Hey. - Hey, what’s up? -
嗨 - 嗨 怎么了?
Camille’s gonna let me cheer with you guys.
卡蜜儿让我和大家一起上场了
Cool. I guess you always get everything you want, huh?
酷 我想你总能得到想要的一切 嗯?
Not everything.
并不是一切
Hi, I’m Swin Cash, and I’ll be your announcer for this event.
嗨 我是斯温 凯什 这次赛事将由我来主持
Yo, wasn’t she playing for the Detroit Shock?
她不是底特律震动队的吗
TYSON: Whoa, whoa. Swin Cash.
斯温 凯什
Pro B-ball players, hot cheerleaders, pom-poms.
职业篮球运动员 性感的啦啦队长 还有彩球
It’s like a real live beer commercial up in here.
这里就像在举行 现场啤酒促销
You know what I’m saying, Jess?
你知道我在说什么吗 杰西
SWIN: Well, I see you’re all as excited as I am.
我看大家都和我一样兴奋
Man, why don’t you just go talk to her?
你为什么不去和她谈谈
- Talk to who? - I’m horny, okay? Not stupid. -
和谁谈? - 我很色 但不蠢
You should tell Britney how you feel.
你应该告诉布兰妮 你的感受
She’s got a boyfriend.
她有男朋友了
SWIN: Y’all ready to give a warm welcome to the host...
请准备好为主办人 来一个热烈欢迎...
Come on, y’all. We’re about to start.
大家过来 我们马上就开始了
...and the reason we’re all here today, and one of my closest girls, ...
大家来这里是为了 一个我最好的女朋友
Rihanna!
瑞翰纳
Oh, oh, that’s Rihanna!
哦 哦 那是瑞翰纳
Oh, my goodness! Did you see that? Oh, my goodness! It’s Rihanna!
哦 上帝 你看到了吗 哦 上帝 是瑞翰纳
Oh, my God! Rihanna!
哦 老天 瑞翰纳
RIHANNA: I’m so excited to be here.
能来这里我很高兴
That’s how them girls were sounding when they see Rihanna.
那些女孩看到瑞翰纳时 就会发出这种声音

重点讲解
重点单词
1.routines
n. 常规,惯例(routine的复数);日常生活;日常活动
We all have routines and rituals that help us get into the right state for writing.
我们都有帮助自己进入正常写作状态的套路和方法。
2.horny
adj. 角的;角状的;淫荡的
Not only from the government, but from their own employees that could be bribed, blackmailed, making some money on the side or are just plain horny.
并不仅仅来自政府,也来自他们自己的员工,如果他们的员工被贿赂、被敲诈、赚取外快或只是plain horny的话。
3. commercial
adj. 商业的;营利的;靠广告收入的
n. 商业广告
This newspaper circulates mostly in the commercial districts.
这份报纸大部分在商业区内销售。
重点短语

1.get dressed
穿好衣服,穿上衣服
I used to get dressed quickly every morning.
每天早晨我总是很快就穿好衣服。
1.be about to
即将;刚要;正打算
We may or may not be about to face our own lost decade, but the sheer misery millions of Americans will face in the near future probably exceeds anything that happened in Japan during the 90s.
我们或许在接近我们“失败的十年”,或许没有,但是数百万美国人即将面对的痛苦也许超过了日本90年代发生的任何事情。
考考你(翻译)
1.我们不得不迅速穿好衣服......我们真的想要快点逃离这个摇摇欲坠的不稳定地带。
2.在中国工作的外国劳动力的使用成本可能即将上升,但是看上去好像外籍人士自己却几乎不会从中受益。
3.这家商业银行愿意把钱贷给这些客户。

答案下期公布
上期答案
1.1.He's too proud to be seen in public with his poorly-dressed mother. be proud to do sth.
2.Why compete with the Chinese on that level (of corruption)?
3.We are in an international market - we have to compete with universities in the US, Australia, China and Brazil.

分享到