电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第37期:打算和谁拍拖
日期:2015-02-02 21:50

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

high school boys. They be all up on you and stuff.

高校男生 他们都被你迷住了

I know, girl. They be doing the most.

我知道 他们一直做着最好的

Who you going with? Well, I was thinking

你打算和谁拍拖 我在想

Hey, guys. I have some bad news. What’s up?

嗨 伙计们 我有个坏消息 怎么了

I can’t cheer at the game on Friday. Why not?

星期五的比赛我不能参加了 为什么

Because This better be good.

因为 最好是个好理由

Oh, it is.

哦 是的

My dog died.

我的狗死了

You’re missing our game for a dog? He wasn’t just any dog.

你为了一只狗错过一场比赛 它不仅仅是条狗

I’ve had him since I was a little girl.

从我还是小女孩的时候 他就陪着我了

What the dog’s name?

狗叫什么名字

Nike. His name was Nike.

耐克 他叫耐克

Wait. You named your dog after a shoe?

等下 你用鞋子的名字给狗起名字?

Your sister’s named after a car.

你妹妹是用车名起名字的

No, Mercedes is named after my grandmother.

才不是 奔驰是我们祖母的名字

Whatever.

管你呢

Anyway, Nike’s memorial service is on Friday.

不管怎样 耐克的纪念仪式是在星期五

You’re having a funeral for a dog?

你为一条狗举行葬礼?

He wasn’t just a dog.

它不仅仅是条狗

He was a member of the family.

他是我家庭的一员

Dang, man. White people are crazy about their pets.

妈的 白人对他们的宠物真狂热

Yes, we are.

是的 确实是

And I know you’ll hate me for missing the game,

我知道你会因为我错过比赛而恨我

but I know Nike would have wanted it this way.

但是我知道耐克希望我这样做

Hey, who am I to stand between a white girl and her dead dog?

我干嘛要拆散 白人女孩和她的死狗

Thank you, Camille.

谢谢你 卡蜜儿

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、cheer

vt. 欢呼;使高兴;为…加油

n. 欢呼;愉快;心情;令人愉快的事

vi. 欢呼;感到高兴

The crowd cheered as she went up the steps to the bandstand.

当她走上演奏台的台阶时,人群欢呼起来。

2、funeral

n. 葬礼;麻烦事

adj. 丧葬的,出殡的

The funeral will be held in Joplin, Missouri.

该葬礼将在密苏里州的乔普林市举行。

3、memorial

n. 纪念碑,纪念馆;纪念仪式;纪念物

adj. 记忆的;纪念的,追悼的

Building a memorial to Columbus has been his lifelong dream.

建一座哥伦布纪念碑一直是他一生的梦想。

重点短语:

1、be crazy about

着迷于;狂热爱好…

If your child appears to be crazy about war play and weapons, it would be a good idea to control his viewing.

假如你的孩子对战争游戏和武器着迷的话,那么控制他看电视就是个好办法。

考考你(翻译):

1、成千上万欢腾的美国人为他的归来而欢呼。

2、葬礼不是幽默的场合。

3、但对于很多设计师来说重新编码是一个问题,很多人可能并不疯狂到所有的程序都手写代码。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、They all sit on the dirt in the dappled shade of a tree.

2、What he said was totally opposed to facts.

3、I was no athlete.


分享到
重点单词
  • memorialadj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式
  • shaden. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡 vt. 遮蔽,
  • opposedadj. 反对的,敌对的 v. 和 ... 起冲突,反抗
  • athleten. 运动员
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支