(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Hey, Brit. Hurry up, okay?
嗨 布莉 快点 好吗
It’s a long drive back to Pacific Vista.
这里到远洋中学 可有很长的路要开
I’m almost ready!
我马上就好了
Hey, yo. Britney lives here? I’ve delivered here.
嗨 布兰妮住在这里? 我给这里送过东西
Damn, my house is nicer than this.
我的房子都比这个好
I’ll get it.
我去开门
Hey, it’s the pizza dude.
这不是送匹萨的吗
Man, you’re a cheerqueer, too? You’re never going to get laid.
你也是个啦啦队的同性恋? 我可不会跟你睡
Brad, who was at the...
布拉德 是谁...
Wow.
哇
You people are really dressed up for a dog’s funeral.
你们为了参加狗的葬礼 还真是盛装打扮
Oh, babe, did your dog die?
哦 宝贝 你的狗死了?
Wait a minute. No. You don’t have a dog, do you?
等一下 不 你根本没狗 不是吗?
Look, Brad, I’ll explain it to you later.
听着 布拉德 这个我等一下解释
Jesse, what are you guys doing here?
杰西 你们怎么会到这里?
She told me about your dog, so I came along to offer my condolences.
她把狗的事情告诉我了 所以我过来表示一下悼念
But I see you’ve already been condoled.
但是看来你已经悼念过了
Dude, you have a problem? Dude, step off.
老兄 你有意见吗 老兄 给我退后
Dude, I will beat you down. Dude, I’ll beat the dude out of you.
老兄 我要把你放倒 老兄 我会把你打得满地找牙
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、condole
vi. 慰问;吊唁;哀悼
We condole with you on your misfortune.
我们对您的不幸表示慰问。
2、condolence
n. 哀悼;慰问
Neil sent him a letter of condolence.
尼尔给他发了一封吊唁信。
3、dude
n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟
vt. 打扮
My doctor is a real cool dude.
我的医生真是个酷男人。
重点短语:
1、hurry up
赶快
Franklin told Howe to hurry up and take his bath; otherwise, they'd miss their train.
富兰克林催豪快点洗澡,要不然他们就赶不上火车了。
2、dress up
v. 打扮,装饰;穿上盛装
You do not need to dress up for dinner.
你不必为了晚宴盛装打扮。
考考你(翻译):
1、凯特写信慰问友人的丧母之痛。
2、他向那次事故遇难者家属表达了哀悼。
3、我就是喜欢穿另一个时代的服装,很好玩。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Hundreds of thousands of jubilant Americans cheered him on his return.
2、A funeral is not the place for humour.
3、But it reintroduces the coding issue for a lot of designers, who might not be crazy about hand-coding