电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第43期:吵架
日期:2015-03-23 22:21

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

Oh, no, she didn’t

哦 不 她怎么来了
She got her nerve.

她真有胆
What do you want?

你想要干什么
Look, I never should have ditched you guys for some stupid dance. I’m sorry.

我不应该为了那个 愚蠢的舞会抛弃你们 对不起
Sorry don’t make up for dissing us.

对不起并不能弥补 对我们的不尊重
Yeah, I know.

是的 我知道
I thought I needed to be the leader,
我原以为我应该是队长
but it turns out I just needed to be a part of the squad.
但实际上我只想 成为队伍中的一员
And now it’s too late.

现在为时已晚
and I’ll be proud to watch you win.
为能看着你们胜利而骄傲
But I wanted to come wish you guys good luck,
但是我来是希望大家能够如愿以偿
Well, thanks, and see you.
哦 谢谢 回见
Look, it’s hip-hop Barbie and her Wu-Tang Clan2.
看 这就是嘻哈芭比和她的Wu-Tang Clan (Wu-Tang Clan饶舌第一团)
You better get your friend before she gets a beat down.
你最好在你的朋友 被放倒以前管好她
Oh, please do. We’re not friends.
哦 我求之不得 我们不再是朋友了
We never were.
我们从未是过
Oh, boo-hoo-hoo. I could just cry. But I won’t.
我应该哭的 但是我不会
Well, you will be crying when they beat you.
在他们打败你们以后你会哭的
When they beat us?
当他们打败我们?
Don’t tell me you’re not cheering with them anymore.
不要告诉我你不再 是他们的啦啦队员了
I thought once you go black, you never go back.
在我看来一旦你变黑 就不可能白回来
FYI, it doesn’t matter whether I’m cheering with them or not.
告诉你 我是否和他们一起不关你的事 (FYI=For Your Information)
I know how good they are.
我知道他们有多棒
Oh, you’ve lost your cheer-sanity if you think this pathetic little squad
如果你认为这个可怜的队伍 能和我们竞争的话
- can even compete with us. - Oh, I know they can. -
你已经丧失理智了 - 哦 我知道他们能行
No.

- So, you’d better bring it all, white girl. - Oh, "white girl"? -
所以你最好放马过来 白人女孩 - 哦 "白人女孩"?
Remember when you used to be one?
记得吗 你曾经也是其中一员?
But don’t act like you forget. You know we always bring it,
不要装着你已经忘记了 你知道我们总能赢的
white trash.[qh]
白色废物
Please let me cut her.
让我把她宰了

重点讲解
重点单词
1.squad
n. 班;小队;五人组(篮球队的非正式说法)
vt. 把…编成班;把…编入班
The sergeant barked an order to his squad.
中士厉声向他班士兵下命令。
2.pathetic
adj. 可怜的,悲哀的;感伤的;乏味的
I can think of a thousand way to end your miserable pathetic life, but why bother?
我可以想象用一千种方法来结束你可怜可悲的生命,但我干吗费事儿?
3.trash
n. 垃圾;废物
vt. 丢弃;修剪树枝
We bundled the old newspapers for the trash man.
我们为垃圾清理工把旧报纸扎成一捆。
重点短语
1.be proud to do sth
自豪去做 ; 做某事很骄傲
Be proud to do proud of one's child; proud to serve one's country.
为自己的孩子而感到自豪;为能报效国家而自豪
2.compete with
与…竞争
Compete with yourself based on the criteria you choose to set.
与你自己的竞争以你自己设定的标准为基础。
考考你(翻译)
1.他非常傲慢,不愿在公共场所被人看见和衣衫褴褛的母亲在一起。
2.为什么在贿赂层面上与中国竞争?
3.我们身处在一个国际市场上,必须和美国、澳洲、中国和巴西等国家的大学竞争。
上期答案
1.The ship went aground and started to break up.
2.We know what it takes to compete for the jobs and industries of our time.
3.We have defended the fruits of our victory.

分享到