电影《爱情盛宴》精讲第39期:你愿意做我的妻子吗?
日期:2014-04-13 22:28

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Come in.
进来吧
Hello.

Hi. Are you asleep?
你睡了吗
Very much so, yes.
对啊,很熟
I hate to interrupt that, but you have to see this.
抱歉打扰你,你跟我来看看
Good God.
天啊
Is that right?
不可能吧
I don’t know.
很奇妙吧
I’ve never seen anything like it in New York outside the Planetarium.
在纽约时除了星像仪之外 我从未看过这么多星星
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments
真诚心智之合,请容我说 不允许承认阻碍之存在
"L ove is not love Which alters when it alteration finds
爱若见异思迁,见风转舵
"Or bends with the remover to remove
随彼之变而变,就不是爱
"O, no! it is an everfixed mark
噢,不,爱是岸标,永远坚定
"That looks on tempests and is never shaken"
俯视下方风雨,永立不摇
It’s Shakespeare, from our wedding.
这是我们婚礼上莎士比亚的句子
Was he there? We never got his gift.
他有参加吗? 我怎么没收到他的礼物
It was my vows to you. I know. I know.
是我的婚誓 我知道
I was so disappointed when I found out.
当我发现真相后有点失望
Although, at the time, I thought you’d written them.
当时我还以为是你自己写的
Do you remember your vows to me?
你还记得你的婚誓吗
"There was once a girl from Nantucket"
有个女孩从南塔克特来
No, that’s not it. That’s not it. That’s not it. No, it’s all right. It was a long time ago.
不对,记错了 算了,反正是很久以前的事
My God, it’s amazing how many stars.
天啊,繁星点点
"I promise never to take you for granted
我发誓我不会视你如敝屣
"Or utter a word unkind
对你恶言相向
"Never allow my affections to be recanted
绝不撤销我的爱意
"Or stop marveling at your behind
或在你身后抱怨连连
"To also marvel at your warmth, your wit
对你的温情和智慧感到满足
"Your refusal to condone animal slaughter
以及你对动物宽厚的心
"Your wisdom, your laugh
你的智识,你的笑容
"Your inability to boil water
你不会烧开水的能力
"To be your best friend for the rest of my life
让我做你一生的好朋友
"And to thank the God you’re not sure about
感谢上苍
"For fooling you into being my wife"
你愿意做我的妻子

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、interrupt
vt. 中断;打断;插嘴;妨碍
vi. 打断;打扰
n. 中断
Turkin tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, Colonel."
图尔金拍了拍他肩膀说:“对不起,上校,打断你一下。”
2、inability
n. 无能力;无才能
Her inability to concentrate could cause an accident.
她无法集中注意力可能会导致意外。
3、condone
vt. 宽恕;赦免
I have never encouraged nor condoned violence.
我从来没有鼓励或纵容过暴力行为。
4、disappoint
vt. 使失望
She would do anything she could to please him, but she knew that she was fated to disappoint him.
她愿意做任何事情来讨好他,但她知道她注定会让他失望。
5、tempest
n. 暴风雨;骚动;动乱
vt. 使狂怒;扰乱,使激动
vi. 小题大作;起大风暴
I hadn't foreseen the tempest my request would cause.
我没有想到我的请求会带来这么大一场风波。
考考你(翻译):
1、贾斯廷话说到一半时被突然打断了。
2、“我们有一种无能力解决问题的感觉”,他补充说。
3、了解这些动机是为了不宽恕他们。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、He reached for the remote control and pressed the "play" button.
2、He got into Margie's car and swung out onto the road in the direction of Larry's shop.
3、At least, not yet.

分享到
重点单词
  • condonevt. 宽恕;赦免
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • disappointv. 使 ... 失望
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • marveln. 奇异的事物,罕见的例子 v. 惊异于,惊异
  • utteradj. 全然的,绝对,完全 v. 发出,作声,发表
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行