高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第470期:咨询公寓出租
日期:2016-08-24 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 527
咨询公寓出租
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I saw your ad in The New York Times. I am serious considering one of the apartments listed in it.
A:我看到你们在纽约时报上登的广告了。我对其中一个公寓很感兴趣。
B:We are happy to help you. May I know which one it is?
B:很高兴我们可以帮到您。您感兴趣的是哪个呢?
A:The two-bedroom apartment on 38th east street.
A:在东38街的那个两卧的公寓。
B:Oh, it is conveniently located, isn't it?
B:哦,这房子地理位置不错,挺方便的,您说是么?
A:That's why I think it may suit my needs.
A:嗯,这也是我选择它的原因:它可能能够满足我的需要。
租房

B:I believe it will. It comes furnished. You can move in immediately after the lease is signed.
B:我相信您是正确的。这房子是精装修的,只要您签了合约,立刻可以入住。
A:The ad says the rent would be 840 dollars per month. Is it true?
A:广告说月租是840美元,对么?
B:Yes. But not including the utilities.
B:是,但是不包括公用事业费用。
A:Will it possible for me to rent the apartment on a month-by-month basis?
A:我可以按月来租么?
B:I believe that can be arranged. But there should be a refundable security deposit, you know.
B:我想应该可以的。但是您知道,这是需要付押金的。
A:Oh, that's no problem.
A:嗯,没问题。

分享到