(单词翻译:单击)
unit 176
邀请异性(1)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Are you free this weekend, Miss Rose?
A:罗斯小姐,这个周末你有空吗?
B:Yes, I am. What's up?
B:有啊。什么事?
A:Then would you please go to a dance party with me?
A:那么,请你和我一起去参加舞会好吗?
B:With pleasure. I suppose you dance often.
B:我很高兴。我猜你经常跳舞吧。
A:Oh, no. As a matter of fact, I haven't danced for a long time.
A:哦,不常跳。事实上,我已经有很长一段时间没有跳舞了。
B:But I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
B:但是我听说你的舞跳得特别好。
A:Thanks for flattering me. I think you dance a lot, right?
A:谢谢你的夸奖。我想你经常跳舞,对吧?
B:No. Just occasionally.
B:不是,只是偶尔跳跳。
A:What's your favorite dance?
A:你最喜欢的舞步是什么?
B:It's hard to say, but I do love the foxtrot and waltz.
B:很难说呀。但我确实喜欢狐步舞和华尔兹。
A:How about rock'n'roll?
A:摇滚怎么样呀?
B:To tell you the truth, I don't like it. lt's too noisy.
B:说实话,我不喜欢摇滚,太闹了。
A:And the tango?
A:探戈呢?
B:Oh, it's really beautiful, but I just can't do it well.
B:哦,那真是很美的,可我就是跳不好。
A:Don't be so modest. I'm sure you can do it very well. Then I'll meet you at six. Is That at all right?
A:别谦虚啦,我肯定你跳得很好。那么,我6点钟来接你,行吧?
B:OK.
B:行。
A:Great! I'm your lucky fellow then.
A:太好了!那我可是你的幸运舞伴喽。