(单词翻译:单击)
unit 274
预定双人房(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.
A:订房中心。下午好。
B:I'd like to book a double room for December. 4th.
B:我想订一间12月4日的双人间。
A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 4th, right?
A:好的,先生。一问12月4日的双人间是吗?
B:Yes. What is the rate. please?
B:是的。请问房价是多少?
A.The current rate is $35 per night.
A:现在的房价是35美元一个晚上。
B:What services come with that?
B:这个价格包括哪些服务?
A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.
A:房里有一台收音机、一台彩电、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房闻。
B:That sounds not bad. I'll take it.
B:听起来还不错。我订一间。
A:How long will you be staying?
A:您打算住多久?
B:From the evening of December 4th to the evening of December 7th.
B:从12月4日晚上到12月7日上午。
A:That'll be three nights. Could you tell me your name, please?
A:那就是3个晚上。先生,能告诉我您的名字吗?
B:Yes, this is Bill.
B:好的,我叫比尔。
A:And what is your telephone number, please?
A:请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:(0211) 268 4563.
B:(0211) 268 4563。
A:(0211) 2678 4563. Thank you vary much, and we look forward to seeing you on December 4th.
A:(0211) 268 45630菲常感谢,我们盼望12月4日能见到您。
B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.
B:好的,那就这样,再见。
A:Goodbye.
A:再见。