(单词翻译:单击)
unit 412
打越洋电话至澳大利亚
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Operator.
A:接线员。
B:Hello. I'd like to make a call to Australia.
B:你好,我想打电话到澳大利亚。
A:You can call direct if you like.
A:如果愿意的话,您可以直接拨打。
B:Oh,can I?
B:哦,可以吗?
A:Yes, please.
A:可以。
B:Could you please tell me the international prefix and the country code for Australia?
B:那么请告诉我澳大利亚的国际电话接入码和国家代码好吗?
A:Yes, the code for Australia is 61 and then dial the city code and the number. Start with the international code which is 00.
A:可以,澳大利亚的国家代码是61,然后直接拨打城市区号和电话号码就可以了。前面加拨国际电话接入码00就可以了。
B:What time do the special rates apply?
B:付么时段收费优惠?
A:Beiween six in the evening and eight in the morning, sir.
A:先生,是在晚上6点到早上8点之间。
B:I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
B:请问可以把电话费算在我的房费里吗?
A:Certainly. Tell me the room number and your name, please?
A:当然可以。请告诉我你的房问号和名字。
B:This is Mr. Ma in room 215.
B:我是马先生,房间号215。
A:OK, Mr. Ma. I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge after-wards.
A:好的,马先生,稍后我会把费用告诉前台工作人员的。
B:Thanks very much for your help.
B:非常感谢您的帮助。
A:You're welcome. Bye.
A:不用谢。再见。
B:Bye.
B:再见。