(单词翻译:单击)
unit 446
预订飞机票(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Hello, China Southern Airlines. Can I help you?
A:您好!中国南方航空公司。有什么能帮忙的?
B:Yes, could I make a reservation to New York on July 2lst, next Friday?
B:您好,我想订一张7月21号,即下周五去纽约的飞机票。
A:Sorry, there is no flight available on July 2lst.
A:对不起,7月21号没有飞纽约的航班。
B:That's too bad. What's the earliest flight available?
B:真糟糕,那最早的航班是哪次?
A:I can give you a reservation on flight No CZ 387 0n July 22nd.
B:我可以为您预订7月22号C2387次航班。
B:What about the fight schedule?
B:该次航班的时间安排怎样?
A:It departs at 12:10 and arrives at 15:1O next day.
A:12点10分起飞,次日下午15点10分准点到达。
B:Is it a non-stop flight?
B:是直飞么?
A:Yes.
A:是的。
B:Sounds good. I'd like to take this flight.
B:听起来不错。我决定就订这次航班的机票。
A:Would you prefer first class or economy class?
A:您要订头等舱还是经济舱?
B:Economy class.
B:经济舱。
A:And your name, please?
A:您的姓名是?
B:Edward Smith.
B:爱德华·史密斯。
A:Mr. Smith, you can get things fixed through our agencies in Guangzhou. Do remember to bring your passport with you.
A:那么史密斯先生,您可以在我们广州的任何一个办事处办理手续。请您务必带上您的护照。
B:Yes. many thanks. Goodbye.
B:好的,非常感谢。再见。
A:Bye.
A:再见。